Who here is on lipstickalley and thecoli and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i am seeing grown ass niggas make threads about them on here.

And now I am concerned. Are these dudes actually female or are they using it cause they are secretly feminine.

Wallahi I didn’t even know that site and the oil existed until y’all brought it up in threads

I know @ColloquiallyFluent said he was recently going to create a lipstick account just to spy but what about the rest of you guys.

@Factz do you have an accounts on any of these websites?

Honestly I thin those guys are stupid

They talk abou fashion entertainment and celebrities mostly not the issues that’s raping black people daily

I think they’re too stupid to form an argument and counter argument

Atleast here someone can challenge my opinion and I might learn something

I've had an account on thecoli for years and knew about lipstick alley. I knew a Romanian girl that posted on lipstick alley too

Wallahi, like I know a lipstick alley troll in real life. Mad. That's why I sometimes find it hard to take exaggerated forum personas serious

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Idk about lipstick alley but the only time I ever went to thecoli is that time I got mugged and lost my Jordans and wallet

I lurk on lipstickalley sometimes, they're bitter, angry and say mean stuff about most ethnic groups- somtimes they remind me of the Guys on Somalispot (yet less extreme) however they're funny as well, so I sorta like it. I also like their anonymous stories, asking for advice and anonymous confessions. Wish we could do the same on here tbh

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I've had an account on thecoli for years and knew about lipstick alley. I knew a Romanian girl that posted on lipstick alley too

Wallahi, like I know a lipstick alley troll in real life. Mad. That's why I sometimes find it hard to take exaggerated forum personas serious
Lol who are you on thecoli?

Status
Not open for further replies.