who here is a klutz?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
that’s nothing
i fall over/trip over literally anything, from air to a small soccer ball to just walking into people somehow
sometimes i wonder if i’m really looking in front of me or if i’m lost in my thoughts :mjlol:

that’s nothing
i fall over/trip over literally anything, from air to a small soccer ball to just walking into people somehow
sometimes i wonder if i’m really looking in front of me or if i’m lost in my thoughts :mjlol:
omg samee
tell me i'm not the only one who has to play the dodging game with people when i'm walking somewhere

a y a n

VIP
omg same
tell me i'm not the only one who has to play the dodging game with people when i'm walking somewhere
wallahi that’s me
like i’ll see them but i have to put effort into trying to move away
it takes literally all of my (non-existent) attention to not run into people

wallahi that’s me
like i’ll see them but i have to put effort into trying to move away
it takes literally all of my (non-existent) attention to not run into people
ikr it's so awkward
there was times where i'd just be walking with my jacket draped over my head or my shoulders (is that weird??)
and the wind would blow it off and people near me would dodge it and step on it
it happened three freaking times
i wanted to die :rejoice:

a y a n

VIP
ikr it's so awkward
there was times where i'd just be walking with my jacket draped over my head (is that weird??)
and the wind would blow it off and people near me would dodge it and step on it
it happened three freaking times
i wanted to die :rejoice:
that’s why i’m lucky the wind can’t do that here :umad:
i wear flats a lot and somehow they just magically fall off, like what???
i remember there were a bunch of times where i’d put on my hoodie and then when a teacher would yell at me for having one on, i’d take it off and my hijab sometimes came with it
oh boy did i want to die

that’s why i’m lucky the wind can’t do that here :umad:
i wear flats a lot and somehow they just magically fall off, like what???
i remember there were a bunch of times where i’d put on my hoodie and then when a teacher would yell at me for having one on, i’d take it off and my hijab sometimes came with it
oh boy did i want to die
YOUR HIJAB CAME OFF TOO BAHAHHA
that's so embarrassingg
sometimes the wind magically unwraps my scarf
f*ck seattle for its windy/rainy weather tho, it always pulls stuff like this
my shoes are kinda big on me so it's already gonna fall off but why does it have to do that when i'm going up the stairs??

a y a n

VIP
YOUR HIJAB CAME OFF TOO BAHAHHA
that's so embarrassingg
sometimes the wind magically unwraps my scarf
f*ck seattle for its windy/rainy weather tho, it always pulls stuff like this
my shoes are kinda big on me so it's already gonna fall off but why does it have to do that when i'm going up the stairs??
wallahi that’s the most annoying thing
like it just decides to leave and then falls right back down? why?
we don’t have much wind around here so alhamdulilah that doesn’t happen here
i think the stupidest hijab incident i’ve had was in fourth grade and my friends didn’t really understand the concept of hijab so one of them just decided to pull it off. bruhh
why?
i was mad as hell LMAOAOAOA

wallahi that’s the most annoying thing
like it just decides to leave and then falls right back down? why?
we don’t have much wind around here so alhamdulilah that doesn’t happen here
i think the stupidest hijab incident i’ve had was in fourth grade and my friends didn’t really understand the concept of hijab so one of them just decided to pull it off. bruhh
why?
i was mad as hell LMAOAOAOA
when i was younger, it would be so hot so when we came back into the classroom after recess, i would take off my hijab. but then remember that I was at school and pulled it back up real quick.
one time, i tripped on the stairs (like always) and my hijab literally flew off and this russian kid was gaping like "omg you have hair" while smiling like it was a secret. like nigga-

a y a n

VIP
when i was younger, it would be so hot so when we came back into the classroom after recess, i would take off my hijab. but then remember that I was at school and pulled it back up real quick.
one time, i tripped on the stairs (like always) and my hijab literally flew off and this russian kid was gaping like "omg you have hair" while smiling like it was a secret. like nigga-
the first time i wore hijab it was like second grade in the middle of the year and i just decided to wear one cause i felt like it and wlh the entire class was just like :birdman:
niggas forgot who i was LMAOAOA

the first time i wore hijab it was like second grade in the middle of the year and i just decided to wear one cause i felt like it and wlh the entire class was just like :birdman:
niggas forgot who i was LMAOAOA
one time me and my friends in second grade were near the tether pole and we all decided to take our scarves off. This gaal teacher came and yelled at us to put them back on and we were like :westbrookwtf:
who es this betch??

I use to be a klutz until i stumbled into some pussy

Never a klutz since that faithful night :ahh:

But I haven't scored since :mjcry:

a y a n

VIP
one time me and my friends in second grade were near the tether pole and we all decided to take our scarves off. This gaal teacher came and yelled at us to put them back on and we were like :westbrookwtf:
who es this betch??
i was the only hijabi as a kid cause the only other muslims girls were wimps :westbrookwtf:
i swear my cadaan ultra catholic teacher was eyeing me the entire time LMAOOO

i was the only hijabi as a kid cause the only other muslims girls were wimps :westbrookwtf:
i swear my cadaan ultra catholic teacher was eyeing me the entire time LMAOOO
omg this just gave me an idea for a thread
we need storytimes for weird teachers cause i have some

I'm sturdy since I'm built like this

aU4JeQwMFJsHhPPB1GClQ3O4rd42x-cAfTlwF2nokdw.jpg

Trending

Latest posts