Who here has thought about making an anthro/genetic YouTube channel?

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
If you're debunking afrocentrist, fake israelites, Reer We wuz Pharaohs, imma watch your content :hillarybiz:
You can’t win with negrocentrics bro if I make a video on how copts are the closest to the ancient Egyptians or that samaritans are israelites they’ll respond with “the real copts and samaritans are black!” They’re even claiming natufians smh

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You can’t win with negrocentrics bro if I make a video on how copts are the closest to the ancient Egyptians or that samaritans are israelites they’ll respond with “the real copts and samaritans are black!” They’re even claiming natufians smh
NATUFIANS??!!! WTF LOOOOOOL :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

@Apollo @EDsomali what do you guys think the ANE population looked like? I feel like they would’ve looked very similar to modern day Pashtuns

Sxb if your talking about the Steppe pastoralists who spoke Indo-European then there are facial reconstructions of them. They trace half of their ancestry from Iran_N/CHG and another half from Eastern Hunter Gatherer.

They probably didn't look pashtun considering only 25% of a Pashtuns ancestry comes from Steppe people.

If you're talking about ANE the component which makes the majority ancestry in Eastern hunter gatherers and 40% in native Americans then there also have been reconstruction of them, they don't really look to much like Pashtuns.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Sxb if your talking about the Steppe pastoralists who spoke Indo-European then there are facial reconstructions of them. They trace half of their ancestry from Iran_N/CHG and another half from Eastern Hunter Gatherer.

They probably didn't look pashtun considering only 25% of a Pashtuns ancestry comes from Steppe people.

If you're talking about ANE the component which makes the majority ancestry in Eastern hunter gatherers and 40% in native Americans then there also have been reconstruction of them, they don't really look to much like Pashtuns.
What does the ANE reconstruction look like?

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo @EDsomali what do you guys think the ANE population looked like? I feel like they would’ve looked very similar to modern day Pashtuns

Even though the Ainu don't have much ANE, their weird/unique phenotype may be a replica of the ANE phenotype (the 'pure' Ainu, the ones that look unique and aren't too mixed with Jomon Japanese). Basically something in between Europeans and Asians.

Possibly like this guy:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/69/Hokkaido_Ainu.jpg?1579121659453

But that is just my Suugo opinion.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Even though the Ainu don't have much ANE, their weird/unique phenotype may be a replica of the ANE phenotype (the 'pure' Ainu, the ones that look unique and aren't too mixed with Jomon Japanese). Basically something in between Europeans and Asians.

Possibly like this guy:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/69/Hokkaido_Ainu.jpg?1579121659453

But that is just my Suugo opinion.
Yea they probably looked pretty similar to that ainu man, according to this chart the ANE were 76% kostenki-related and 24% tianyuan-related so I can imagine a 3/4 early west eurasian 1/4 early east eurasian population looking kinda similar to that ainu guy and even some central Asian groups
10FEB694-4520-4857-A11E-A77366F3F2CA.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending