Who here has something to say to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't like you to be quite honest with you, I think you're a fish lipped, limp sacked, pig snouted douchebag. I've seen you trying to implement your opinions unto others as if it actually matters. Every thread you create you're always complaining about something.

Xoxo

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don't like you to be quite honest with you, I think you're a fish lipped, limp sacked, pig snouted douchebag. I've seen you trying to implement your opinions unto others as if it actually matters. Every thread you create you're always complaining about something.

Xoxo
That is the most honest opinion here and I love it.

CaliTedesse

VIP
What happened to the half Arab half hatian girl you were seeing
Not half Haitian but Carribean and Arab. I have her number but I've been busy. Wallahi I was thinking about calling her tomorrow. She seems serious about Islam I don't want to start something serious. I want to enjoy myself .

I don't want to be one I AM ONE. Anyone who feels Arab or speaks Arabic is Arab. And my forefathers are Arabic.
Does that mean that a Chinese speaking Arabic or an Indian feeling Arab is suddenly Arab?
:cosbyhmm:
Do you have any other argument to use for your claim to Arab-hood? That’s kinda weak tbh.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Does that mean that a Chinese speaking Arabic or an Indian feeling Arab is suddenly Arab?
:cosbyhmm:
Do you have any other argument to use for your claim to Arab-hood? That’s kinda weak tbh.
Yes they to can become Arabic ukhti. This whole concept was adopted.from Romans and even today implemented in West ukhti it's why borders exist today they call it nationality. You can join this nationality etc. Although claiming an ethnic group goes deeper and yes I can I have more claim to it than an Indian or Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending