Who here has heard of the 10/40 window plan?

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
MvM-graphicv2-e1493393462413.png

The 10/40 Window identifies a section of the world map encompassing North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. It extends from latitude 10 degrees N to 40 degrees N of the equator.

In and around this rectangular area lives the world's least evangelized, most unreached people groups in terms of Christian missions. The countries in the 10/40 window are either officially closed or informally opposed to Christian ministry within their borders. Citizens have limited knowledge of the gospel, minimal access to Bibles and Christian materials, and extremely restricted opportunities to respond to and follow the Christian faith.
They really believe that they can successfully convert every nation on that map :mjlol:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I found out about it a while ago. I remember reading this blog of a American missionary complaining about how hard it was in Somalia, he really tried and all he got was cholera.:russ:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I found out about it a while ago. I remember reading this blog of a American missionary complaining about how hard it was in Somalia, he really tried and all he got was cholera.:russ:
That’s why somalia isn’t included on that map :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts