who here had covid

I haven't luckily but I've met some people who have had it. They told me it's not so bad, feels like a mild flue or something.

I had it. Take vitamin C and D. Also be prepared for everything to taste like shit for a week and for your sense of smell to disappear. Disinfect everything you touch otherwise the virus will live in your surroundings 24/7 making your recovery time longer.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I think I’ve had it in January but was never tested. You should most defiantly test yourself if you haven’t. You need to warn others you’ve come into contact with.

I would advice you to 1) take vitamin D if you are not already. 2) zinc supplement, 3) vitamin C like the brother suggested above and 4) raw garlic and organic honey.

I’ve also seen breathing exercise on YouTube specifically for people with covid. You might find it helpful.

For most people it’s a bad cold, and for a few it’s a nasty flu and for an even smaller number it’s serious. So your odds are good. Try not to worry. And InshaAllah it will be over before you know it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
12 feel distance
1606145950673.png

felt the symptoms and had it hard breathing way back but some isolation later things went back to normal
Never got tested tho

Trending

Latest posts