Who here been jumped before

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2012 I went to the mall of America for eid like most people my age at the time do smh big mistake. Niggas caught me lacking big time when I was walking out the food court, it was 10 somali niggas from the southside who I’ve been beefing for months. Wallahi I got fucked up bad I should’ve ran and said f*ck my pride. I was pissing blood for a week smh got my revenge later that year tho lol

In 2012 I went to the mall of America for eid like most people my age at the time do smh big mistake. Niggas caught me lacking big time when I was walking out the food court, it was 10 somali niggas from the southside who I’ve been beefing for months. Wallahi I got fucked up bad I should’ve ran and said f*ck my pride. I was pissing blood for a week smh got my revenge later that year tho lol
Ive been in a brawl with some ciyaal xafaad in new hargeysa i got rocked up but i left with only couple scratches i got locked the same day for couple days my uncle bailed me out its gets like that sometimes we are only human

When you reach your twenties it becomes too hostile niggas aren’t trying to take an L
True say but why even beef if you know your not ready to fight like a man its cowardly imo to escalate shit. Thats why i stay away from them party scenes nowadays knowing how retarded mandem are you could lose your life over stepping on someone shoes or staring at them too long.

True say but why even beef if you know your not ready to fight like a man its cowardly imo to escalate shit. Thats why i stay away from them party scenes nowadays knowing how retarded mandem are you could lose your life over stepping on someone shoes or staring at them too long.
It’s cowardly asf but when you have a weapon you feel untouchable, but yeah I stay far away from the fuckery I got real life goals to attain in this dunya

I’ve never been jumped before because I never put myself in a situation where I fought a crew without my homeboys. Pride or cowardice doesn’t matter when you’re fighting against your odds.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I’ve never been jumped before because I never put myself in a situation where I fought a crew without my homeboys. Pride or cowardice doesn’t matter when you’re fighting against your odds.

Pride is a stupid thing to fight for, lots of niggas lost their lives cause of that.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur Remember the story I told you how I almost got jumped by Tamils? :pachah1:

I still remember back in 2015 how I chasing them out from the building with my Somali boys and how they escaped when they hopped in their car. Man that night was a fucking W, that son of a who held a machete had all his teeth broken with a single punch. Man was fucking bleeding like vomit
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
@Geeljire sanbuur Remember the story I told you how I almost got jumped by Tamils? :pachah1:

I still remember back then how I chasing them out from the building with my boys and how they escaped when they hopped in their car. Man that night was a fucking W, that son of a who held a machete had all his teeth broken with a single punch. Man was fucking bleeding like vomit
:trumpsmirk:
Loool i remember g kkk you gave those tamils a hard time sxb they probably have nightmares about that shit ninyoho

It happens, sxb. It happens. Never expect a fair, 1 on 1 fight from a Maryooley. I learned that the hard way many years ago.

At least you weren't setup by some broad you were feeling. That has to be the worst way to catch it from the opps. :mjlol:

Facts but niggas is pussies gotta jump a nigga or bring weapons
Because they are fucking cowards.

Majority of people I knew who are doing time now for bullshit like that were the people who would visibly shake before shit went down. It's these ones who are actually capable of great deal of harm, because preemptively try to nullify any threat, rather than the stone cold unflinching fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts