Who has seen Straight Outta Compton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:wow:

The young cat on the school bus who was yelling cuz cuz to the bloods and they the bloods ambushed them. When the OG gets on the bus the young fool shits on himself
:mjlaugh: Bloods ftw.:denzelnigga:

When E got his ass jumped. :ohdamn:

The fat fuker Suge Knight is a lunatic. When he beat the shit out of the nigga that parked on his spot. He beat him up and told him to park his shit.:damn:

Movie was great Walahi.

A

Atiya

You're spoiling it for those of us who haven't seen it yet. :wtfdis:

waraabe

Your superior
I don't know how suge Knight is still alive to this day. This must have had something in his life

A

Atiya

:camby:Why would you click on the thread if you haven't watched the movie?:mindblown:
I'm going to see it tomorrow. I thought you were going to just say how good it is but you're out here giving us spoilers.
Be more considerate.:wtfdis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm going to see it tomorrow. I thought you were going to just say how good it is but you're out here giving us spoilers.
Be more considerate.:wtfdis:
Fuk that niggaz use to ruin GOT for me. At one point I decided to ignore the whole thread. This was on somnet lol. Anyway Sienna Hutu next time don't click on a thread about a movie until you watched it. Ain't no one considerate out here.:hemad:

suge is a beast straight violating niggas left and right the film implies that suge got some booty goons to rape easzy when he refused to release dre from his contract and jerry robbed them niggas of millions its still a better film then notorious that was garbage

waraabe

Your superior
suge is a beast straight violating niggas left and right the film implies that suge got some booty goons to rape easzy when he refused to release dre from his contract and jerry robbed them niggas of millions its still a better film then notorious that was garbage

Suge shoot E with a needle contaminated with aids

But that is the definition of hard-core

Suge shoot E with a needle contaminated with aids

But that is the definition of hard-core
i hurd that as well but i was talking about the scene where they beat him up in the studio just before that suge says don't make me change you

waraabe

Your superior
i hurd that as well but i was talking about the scene where they beat him up in the studio just before that suge says don't make me change you

I don't get How E did not kill him though, you can't be a real nigga and let that slide

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I don't get How E did not kill him though, you can't be a real nigga and let that slide
Eazy wanted revenge on them but Jerry told him not to. Suge is a fuk nigga. Did you see how how he acted when he first met Snoop? Snoop asked who he was and nigga started acting up LoL with his other fat fuk niggaz. DR Dre never liked him he was always over doing stuff which should've been left alone.

waraabe

Your superior
Eazy wanted revenge on them but Jerry told him not to. Suge is a fuk nigga. Did you see how how he acted when he first met Snoop? Snoop asked who he was and nigga started acting up LoL with his other fat fuk niggaz. DR Dre never liked him he was always over doing stuff which should've been left alone.

snoop was a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.