Who got the privilege for Somali Citizenship?

Do you agree with the law?

• Yes

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
If one somali leaderor king were to Take the straits of bab El manbad . Charge tax's for anything coming in or out . The amount of wealth in tax's alone would have lasted us generation. So much wealth was flowing Thur the red Sea. From India to Rome ,China .

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Michael Jackson had somali citizenship and a somali passport, as a souvenir.
Somalilanders jumping over the fence to puntland for somali passport :mjlol:
tenor.gif

I find it amazing that to keep our country homogeneous the somali government only gives citizenship to someone that got a somali father, basically there is no way to get naturalized. We are pretty xenophobic like gulf arab states even though that our precious country is a low iq shithole.

View attachment 72273

@MSGA

For Somalis, government laws are flaunted and not worth the paper they are written on it because this Somali guy below has an Eritrean father and a Somali mother and is considered more Somali than you, me and everyone here. Can anyone here object to his Somaliness? With his 35 children, in 50 years time, the Eritrean Saho clan might be a powerful clan in Puntland

Shaykh Mohamed Idris

upload_2019-5-14_5-45-10.jpeg

A Saho Puntlander girl.

upload_2019-5-14_5-50-0.jpeg

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA

For Somalis, government laws are flaunted and not worth the paper they are written on it because this Somali guy below has an Eritrean father and a Somali mother and is considered more Somali than you, me and everyone here. Can anyone here object to his Somaliness? With his 35 children, in 50 years time, the Eritrean Saho clan might be a powerful clan in Puntland

Shaykh Mohamed Idris

View attachment 72290

A Saho Puntlander girl.

View attachment 72291
We are known to make our foreign clans assimilated into the majeerteen culture just look at carab salax once a meheri clan is now a somali clan.

We are known to make our foreign clans assimilated into the majeerteen culture just look at carab salax once a meheri clan is now a somali clan.

@MSGA

My uncle once told me Wabeeneeye were once Oromo and in Oromo language, their name means, qurrux badan, is that true? There are Somali clans of all tribes who integrated with the Oromos, but glad that we got their most beautiful ones like your clan. A great and positive addition to Puntland and Somalia. Guul.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA

My uncle once told me Wabeeneeye were once Oromo and in Oromo language, their name means, qurrux badan, is that true? There are Somali clans of all tribes who integrated with the Oromos, but glad that we got their most beautiful ones like your clan. A great and positive addition to Puntland and Somalia. Guul.
Warya your adeer is a fraudboy we are the original majeerteen saxiib, aawe(all mjs subclans) and wabeeeneeye were isku bah and the other two mj sons were isku bah. We aint no stinking oromos

Where my mother lived there were a few families in which the father was Yemeni and a family with an Eritrean father.

They still had citizenship.

Somali law had/has never been fully implemented.

We have absorbed many ethnicities along the way and historically they have had no problem in being part of society. Somalis can definitely be prejudice, but no where near as prejudice as some on this site would love us to be.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Why is it necessary to renounce other nationalities one may have? Especially since`we have such a large diaspora?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
You can buy Somali citizenship for just a few hundred bucks. It's easy to bribe the guys who give it out. It is not a prestige citizenship.

PS. @MSGA in 2012 they changed the rules.. those were the old rules. Now you can even get citizenship if your MOTHER was the one who is Somali.
Anyone with that kind of money doesn't have an IQ low enough to waste it on Somali citizenship.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somali citizenship waa xaar bro I'd rather use it as toilet paper. Heck if I'd have Somali citizenship I'd never mention it and keep it hidding. Wax lagu faano maaha. Alhamdullilah for my Ethiopian and Djiboutian passports

Apollo

VIP
Somali citizenship waa xaar bro I'd rather use it as toilet paper. Heck if I'd have Somali citizenship I'd never mention it and keep it hidding. Wax lagu faano maaha. Alhamdullilah for my Ethiopian and Djiboutian passports

Ethiopian and Djiboutian citizenship are equally 'xaar' as the Somalia one. You still have to go through the same visa process as nationals of Somalia will have to.

Most Western Somalis will use their Western passports to travel anyway. They may only want a Somali passport for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending