Who gassed up somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Please tell me, these halimos really think they're hot shit, bantu guys in the UK labeled you "Cheap and Clean" and you're acting as if you've won the lottery when he decides to marry you for an apple.
:lolbron:
Only a few faraax in here are gettin mad, but in realiy the vast majority of faraax really couldn't give two shits who you marry.

Tell me who would want a 6head havin ass, bucktoothed, claims to be half yemeni and half somali, when they're darker than midnight.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts: I agree

They are good looking unlike other black women. They got a good face. Other then that most got nothing going for them.

Subeer

:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts: I agree

They are good looking unlike other black women. They got a good face. Other then that most got nothing going for them.

Now im getting tired of this topic too wallahi, but somebody had to tell them truth.
It really speaks volume when only white ginger reverrts and criminal jamaican would be with them.

Please tell me, these halimos really think they're hot shit, bantu guys in the UK labeled you "Cheap and Clean" and you're acting as if you've won the lottery when he decides to marry you for an apple.
Only a few faraax in here are gettin mad, but in realiy the vast majority of faraax really couldn't give two shits who you marry.

Tell who would want a 6head havin ass, bucktoothed, claims to be half yemeni and half somali, when they're darker than midnight.

Sxb UK has its issues but reer US and CA & Scandinavia, we don’t suffer from that so speak for your xalimos in your little cold island the rest are fine & humble

:gucciwhat:

You weren’t saying that before you edited your post
I don't know what you're talking about.
giphy.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Who gassed up lamagoodle women ? Only lamagoodle males sxb. Unfortunately your love is not reciprocated by lamagoodle females. This is how they think about you. Poor lamagoodle niggas haha

4ce.gif

Dusty twitter Xaarlimos don't represent the majority of Somali women.

Keep saying Lamogoodle because that means you're talking other people who aren't Somalis. :trumpsmirk:

Could you imagine our parents..going on a public platform...to insult the other gender?...never!...we have a beautiful rich culture mash Allah and unless we retreat back to our dhaqan..then the somali people are a lost cause...somali men use to adore, protect and honour somali women and their name..we have 14/15/16 yr olds on this forum..what are we teaching them?...to hate their own..but to love and praise others?..madness..

Subeer

Could you imagine our parents..going on a public platform...to insult the other gender?...never!...we have a beautiful rich culture mash Allah and unless we retreat back to our dhaqan..then the somali people are a lost cause...somali men use to adore, protect and honour somali women and their name..we have 14/15/16 yr olds on this forum..what are we teaching them?...to hate their own..but to love and praise others?..madness..

Tell that to the dusty ass UK twitter halimos who spew their insecurities and selfhate on us.

Who gassed up lamagoodle women ? Only lamagoodle males sxb. Unfortunately your love is not reciprocated by lamagoodle females. This is how they think about you. Poor lamagoodle niggas haha

4ce.gif

Damn, that's actually pretty messed up :(
Worst thing i've seen from AA women is them saying they don't date black men.:siilaanyolaugh:

I don’t know where y’all are living, but Swedish xalimos are pretty cool (ofc we have some bad seeds but they are a clear minority).

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

I think this is fairly one sided. It's not like Somali women respect and honor their men on the internet. The pettiness goes both ways.

Tell me who would want a 6head havin ass, bucktoothed, claims to be half yemeni and half somali, when they're darker than midnight.

I concluded you are pathetic . I thought you were one of the good ones too :nahgirl:

Nah, our parents' generation don't do twitter fingers. They're real men and women. They go out there to curse, murder and violently displace each other, and then calacaal in another about their children in another man's country.

Nah, our parents' generation don't do twitter fingers. They're real men and women. They go out there to curse, murder and violently displace each other, and then calacaal in another about their children in another man's country.

Not my parents sxb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending