Who else plays Harmonica here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So I bought a harmonica few days ago.
I'm really good at it and since I believe that i'm the son of a Cow-boy (a Camel-boy in the Somali version),
harmonica is great for it.
I'll put some Western songs that I like. I want to use them and exercise my harmonica skills.

By 2020, i want to be able to play it confidently and GOOD.
Nigga's talented.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I bought a harmonica few days ago.
I'm really good at it and since I believe that i'm the son of a Cow-boy (a Camel-boy in the Somali version),
harmonica is great for it.
I'll put some Western songs that I like. I want to use them and exercise my harmonica skills.

By 2020, i want to be able to play it confidently and GOOD.
Nigga's talented.

u must be a spoilt privileged kid from a rich family. Explains why u dexterity wise challenged.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
u must be a spoilt privileged kid from a rich family. Explains why u dexterity wise challenged.

:ayaanswag: rich family? My ancestor was rich indeed but he died when i was a kid and i lived in Africa and in a poor city but my parents are good people and hard working:samwelcome:
I had the chance of leaving that cursed land and then in my teens, it was really hard for me but anyway now i can afford an instrument:siilaanyosmile: I don't know how to use a piano, a guitar..But i like harmonicas, they are what I call " the Cowboy's instrument":siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:ayaanswag: rich family? My ancestor was rich indeed but he died when i was a kid and i lived in Africa and in a poor city but my parents are good people and hard working:samwelcome:
I had the chance of leaving that cursed land and then in my teens, it was really hard for me but anyway now i can afford an instrument:siilaanyosmile: I don't know how to use a piano, a guitar..But i like harmonicas, they are what I call " the Cowboy's instrument":siilaanyolaugh:

Piano is a prim good lady instrument.

Guitar is for an artist gentle man instrument. The types that love soccer, are lovers more than fighters.

Harmonica is str8 up nerdy instrument. Good luck on being the next Bill Gates somali.

Drums are for cowboys

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Piano is a prim good lady instrument.

Guitar is for an artist gentle man instrument. The types that love soccer, are lovers more than fighters.

Harmonica is str8 up nerdy instrument. Good luck on being the next Bill Gates somali.

Drums are for cowboys

Screen-shot-2013-02-27-at-00.54.15.png

That's me right there

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He did post his pictures on here. I told him he doesn’t look 21

His photos remind me of a rich privileged marehaan kid i used to know, his name is Mohammed

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I had a good life compared to my fellow countrymen back home but it is too complicated to explain my whole life at it was.
I'm lucky though both parents are still alive, and then it was cool during my childhood, somewhere between 5 to 8 years old. Even though i wasn't spoiled, my cousins were fun and we learned life from back home. It was cool because i learned how to fight and stand up for myself and i learned many things.

Alhamdouwaaq it wasn't bad. But somewhere between my 13 years old to 15 years old, it was hard and can't explain in details why. It was a shameful life and i lost a hella weight in that time.

That's when I started hating on other blacks (mainly Madows from West Africa) and also Whites. But lucky for me, now I have better relationships with my fellow brothers, the Caucasians :hemad:
:friendhug:
But i'm quite calm as guy and with my physique, nobody really wants to fight me :heh: it's fine, Arabs and Madows leave my ass alone:mjpls:
But in the late December 2018, I scared a cadaan young couple:meleshame: they thought i'd rob them :jcoleno: when in fact i was curious and wanted to know who was the guy who tried to rape few girls from my Uni:jaynerd:

They maybe thought i was the guy:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:
like nigga, just because i'm black and look like a bear who has a big forehead it doesn't mean i'm a rappist:lawd::lawd:

Anyway,:kanyehmm:

halwa

✨🌙
I had a good life compared to my fellow countrymen back home but it is too complicated to explain my whole life at it was.
I'm lucky though both parents are still alive, and then it was cool during my childhood, somewhere between 5 to 8 years old. Even though i wasn't spoiled, my cousins were fun and we learned life from back home. It was cool because i learned how to fight and stand up for myself and i learned many things.

Alhamdouwaaq it wasn't bad. But somewhere between my 13 years old to 15 years old, it was hard and can't explain in details why. It was a shameful life and i lost a hella weight in that time.

That's when I started hating on other blacks (mainly Madows from West Africa) and also Whites. But lucky for me, now I have better relationships with my fellow brothers, the Caucasians :hemad:
:friendhug:
But i'm quite calm as guy and with my physique, nobody really wants to fight me :heh: it's fine, Arabs and Madows leave my ass alone:mjpls:
But in the late December 2018, I scared a cadaan young couple:meleshame: they thought i'd rob them :jcoleno: when in fact i was curious and wanted to know who was the guy who tried to rape few girls from my Uni:jaynerd:

They maybe thought i was the guy:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:
like nigga, just because i'm black and look like a bear who has a big forehead it doesn't mean i'm a rappist:lawd::lawd:

Anyway,:kanyehmm:

Haha. You’re cute. You have that innocence about you but at the same time you can be dhibloow. Don’t hate nobody. We should all love each other despite our differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending