Who else is going to hide their cooking experience when they marry?

Wallahi I'm confident in the kitchen but when I marry I'm gonna pretend I'm miskin and have her cook everything. It's somali culture so I should be able to finesse it

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You're very smart.

You should always set the bar low so theyll always be grateful for the little things. Theres women out here making 5 course meals everyday and build great expectations that their males become ungrateful.

They need to be shocked you can make an omelette.

Xaruun

VIP
You're very smart.

You should always set the bar low so theyll always be grateful for the little things. Theres women out here making 5 course meals everyday and build great expectations that their males become ungrateful.

They need to be shocked you can make an omelette.

I was shook that you were advising him on how to be a lazy husband but now I realised that you misread his post (and I misread yours) :dwill:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I was shook that you were advising him on how to be a lazy husband but now I realised that you misread his post (and I misread yours) :dwill:
Lmao no I didn't misread. If push comes to shove and both refuse to cook then hey there's always take out.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I only look to improve the life of my the people I care about. Why would you not want to make their life easier? All you end up doing I stress your wife with all the workload

Trending

Latest posts