Who else is a pescetarian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

So I only eat fish. I loooooooove seafood too much to give it up. I could eat seafood for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Okay not breakfast but you get my drift. I don't miss chicken, I haven't had red meat for 4 years, the smell of red meat makes me sick.

When I tell Somalis that I don't eat red meat or chicken, they think I'm writing a death wish. Why do Somalis love hilib ari? And they also eat the liver and kidney. :hova::holeup:

My friends are always bad influence for me when it comes to dieting and dating, but I try to eat fish as much as I can but I don't mind a well done steak or tender hilib ari. I remember a year ago I cut all meat consumption from my diet, then I went to Jubba Restaurant in Seattle and a friend of mine ordered the Waslad, turned out to be the best thing I ever had. Meat is once again something I enjoy regularly.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Do you also eat liver and kidneys?

I'm not going to lie, I miss my mom's delicious odkac..

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Meat is overrated. Excellent choice with the seafood.

I don't eat hilib Adhi not because of particular diet, but I just dislike it in general

Q

Queen Carawelo

Meat is overrated. Excellent choice with the seafood.

I don't eat hilib Adhi not because of particular diet, but I just dislike it in general
I hate the smell of hilib ari. I get sick if someone who just ate hilib Ari stands next to me...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I tried vegetarianism - Lacto-Ovo but I didn't last more than 3 months. This was when I was in undergrad, away from home and experimenting. I had low energy levels, so I stopped. Currently, I have plenty of food restrictions - namely grains, dairy and soy, so this would be quite tough to implement if I went vegetarian. It's still doable though, but I like having options.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:umwhat:Idman weren't you a hard core hilib eater a while back? Or am I confusing you with someone else?:mjohreally:

I eat fish when I get a chance but if theirs one thing I go to sleep thinking about and wake up wanting to eat it's hilib. Me and hilib are inseparable. She's the love of my life. I don't know what life without hilib would be like and I don't want to think about it.:mjcry:

Excuse me I'm a bit teary just thinking about my relationship with hilib. Theirs nothing that can come between me and her.:damedamn:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Sophie how's that working out for you?

Airjalam I haven't had red meat since 2011 and even before that I wasn't a fan of it. :ririwtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Whats qaliir you bloody xamarawi?

That's for my bae to know.. :kanyecute:
You don't know what qaliir is?:williamswtf: And I ain't no Xamarawi :lebronwait:Maybe I've been around some for too long.:mjcry:

LoL at that's for bae to know:what:Yaac :camby:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Had this a few days ago. Bariis surbiyan iyo feedhaha adhi:
B94hnIy.jpg

Hilib is life

Q

Queen Carawelo

Looooool@ yaac. Airjalam you sure you didn't live in Xamar in your previous life?

Methy: I can smell it through my screen, I couldn't imagine how your breath was after.

Bandit: I call skinny caato. Same thing different name. You're still basic though. :diddyswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophie how's that working out for you?

Airjalam I haven't had red meat since 2011 and even before that I wasn't a fan of it. :ririwtf:

It's not so bad. It can be difficult when traveling though. So my rule of thumb under this condition is just avoid grain, dairy and keep processed sugar to a minimum. Soy is very difficult to avoid in outside food. So I'm willing to compromise if in dire straits.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

how do you not eat chicken? maa fiiyotahay mise waa soo wada?

Status
Not open for further replies.