Who edits the samaale Wikipedia page

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Well it is true nigga Samaale was an Arab man. It's from the word dhawamaal which means rich in old Arabic.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Mothafckz we wuz ARUBZ

upload_2019-8-20_23-59-24.png

The numbers of waaqs in many clans is evidence that “samaale is a descent of an arab”is nonsense. Are the rendille also the descendent of Arabs then lol. And the Oromo, afars our cousins

CaliTedesse

VIP
سمال ابن محمد و اسمه عثمان و قد ذكرنا سابقا و هو ابن محمد الذي ارتحل من مدينة مصرمع الجيش الذي أرسلته الحكومة المصرية إلى إفريقية الشرقية من سويس وملحقاتها إلى مقديشوه

Last edited:
Im fond of the theory that samaale-hiil abroon was actually the same character as isma'iil ibrahiim, the yemeni sheikh mentioned by many scholars as a renowned military and spiritual leader of medieval yemen and arabia alike. Now whether all who claim to descend from him are true in their claim is up for debate, but that the name originates from him is a theory quite plausible and frankly more sensible than alternatives.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
So now even Hawiye and Dir are supposedly descendents from this mythical Arab daddy . What happened to Irir Samaale :bell:

Latest posts