Who drinks here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Who drinks tamarind juice? This Mexican store sells it. They come in a 16 oz bottle. It's so good wallahi.

Not the same bottle but it looks like this. I usually buy bulk of it, put it in the fridge and enjoy.

Tamarind_Juice.jpg

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Name it in Somali ..I dare you !..during ramadan my female's mom asked me to buy it, in its row form ..I actually like the weird taste I get from it

Q

Queen Carawelo

Name it in Somali ..I dare you !..during ramadan my female's mom asked me to buy it, in its row form ..I actually like the weird taste I get from it

It's called raqeey. :comeon:

I also like eating the raw one with salt.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It's called raqeey. :comeon:

I also like eating the raw one with salt.

Horta why do Somalis never bother to remove the seed..I but into it because lunatics cooked it into the suugo

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace: why would they do that? My family soak it with water, then we use the water to flavor the food and throw away the seeds and rind. We soak it overnight though.

When Hooyo puts in the pasta sauce. :lawd:

A

Atiya

tamarine gives me the runs, I stay far away from it. It's like a laxative for me. :damedamn:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I've tried it but it's not my cup of tea. I'm more of tomato juice type of gal. :denzelnigga:

S

Shamis

I love cracking open a tamarind. I use the sauce in cooking but I've never seen the juice - I'll go to the Asian market and look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts