Who does marriage benefit? Men or Women

Which gender benefits the most out of a marriage? Personally I think the woman benefits the most out of a marriage. In 2021, the man is expected to help cook, clean, take care of the child, pay for everything (which is what they should do), be emotionally available for his family and much more. What do you guys think?

if u look at it from a “my right vs her right” in the west it’s obviously women. In a marriage tho there isn’t really who “benefits” more cuz in a ideal marriage, ur wife or husband benefiting will also benefit you

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
:ayaanswag: I don't hate women or feminism, I just think that the western version of marriage is super flawed

Well I hate feminism. I think feminism in 99.999% of cases involves stuff that contradicts Quran and Sunnah.

As for marriage... maybe don't get married in the West. I think it would be crazy to try to raise a family in the West.

Well I hate feminism. I think feminism in 99.999% of cases involves stuff that contradicts Quran and Sunnah.

As for marriage... maybe don't get married in the West. I think it would be crazy to try to raise a family in the West.
idk where I would raise my future family, I just want a good modern country with a good somali population

Trending