OPINION Who do you think are the most disliked Somalis in the West?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Honest question guys, what members of our diaspora community is most disliked or hated by either you or others, for example someone you noticed many of your friends/relatives, community or Somalis on social media including this forum are not fond of for whatever reason imageinable,

Don't add Somali politicians from back home,ex-warlordsn or criminals please.

My list

1. Ayan Hirsi
2. Ilhan Omar
3. Dahir Alasow
4. Fuad Makeup
5. Nur Warsame(The MX Gay Imam of Australia)

Who do you think are the most disliked Somalis in the West?

:ohhh:

Last edited:
Ayan Hirsi

She’s irrelevant now but was a big name along with the other atheists back in the day , the rest don’t have her notoriety. Ilhan Omar isn’t really hated and I like her bc she won the war against trump 😂 she initiated his 2nd impeachment whilst he tried to use her to gain votes .

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Ilhan omar the one and only

Provoked mudane trump, orange cheeto declared war on us

it was that day the dumb americans learned geography on somalia :bell:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Honest question guys, what members of our diaspora community is most disliked or hated by either you or others, for example someone you noticed many of your friends/relatives, community or Somalis on social media including this forum are not fond of for whatever reason imageinable,

Don't add Somali politicians from back home,ex-warlordsn or criminals please.

My list

1. Ayan Hirsi
2. Ilhan Omar
3. Dahir Alasow
4. Fuad Makeup
5. Nur Warsame(The MX Gay Imam of Australia)

Who do you think are the most disliked Somalis in the West?

:ohhh:
Can't disagree with you. They're all embarrassments.

This is what happens when liberals take you under their wing.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Tranny Abdi Maroodi (MJ) must be top 5 hated people

A rat for a rat. Lets name all these rats clans, instead of just aiming for one unknown fucker. Do you not have any shame :susp:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The worst of them all are the boys and men who sees American degenerate rappers, thugs and convicts as role models, thus giving the whole community a bad name when they imitate like them.

They don’t realize that black people are the most stereotyped people in the world and white people sees them as the same so they need to behave like a civilized human being.

I don’t think nobody hates Ilhan Omar . She can actually go back home and will be treated very well in Somali regions back. Dahir Culusow is a comedian. And the rest are not Somali and nobody knows them apart from Ayan Hirsi, who hates Somalis with a passion herself.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ayan Hirsi

She’s irrelevant now but was a big name along with the other atheists back in the day , the rest don’t have her notoriety. Ilhan Omar isn’t really hated and I like her bc she won the war against trump 😂 she initiated his 2nd impeachment whilst he tried to use her to gain votes .
Ilhan omar the one and only

Provoked mudane trump, orange cheeto declared war on us

it was that day the dumb americans learned geography on somalia :bell:
Can't disagree with you. They're all embarrassments.

This is what happens when liberals take you under their wing.
Tranny Abdi Maroodi (MJ) must be top 5 hated people

A rat for a rat. Lets name all these rats clans, instead of just aiming for one unknown fucker. Do you not have any shame :susp:
The worst of them all are the boys and men who sees American degenerate rappers, thugs and convicts as role models, thus giving the whole community a bad name when they imitate like them.

They don’t realize that black people are the most stereotyped people in the world and white people sees them as the same so they need to behave like a civilized human being.
I don’t think nobody hates Ilhan Omar . She can actually go back home and will be treated very well in Somali regions back. Dahir Culusow is a comedian. And the rest are not Somali and nobody knows them apart from Ayan Hirsi, who hates Somalis with a passion herself.

I don't remember saying rate my list, I could have sworn I asked y'all a question which is droping your list and not evaluate mine,another day another 68.:mjkkk:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Definitely not Ilhan Omar. For every hater she has, she has another supporter.

With America’s current polarization, every affluent American politician is hated by half the country and loved by half the country. So it wouldn’t be fair to say she’s hated the most when she’s also the most popular. You can say the same thing about Biden, Trump, Pence, Kamal Harris, and AOC.

You guys should also factor in their like:dislike ratio. Someone who is hated by 10,000 people and loved by only a handful is A LOT more hated than someone who is hated by 100,000 and loved by a million.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ayaan Hirsi

I dont understand why these ex muslims cant stay silent after they leave the religion.

Only insecure Muslims worry about a random women criticizing their faith, no other religion in the world issues a Fatwa to someone because of a book,imagine making 8 minute long of a video and out of sudden people are out for your blood.:mjcry:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I don't remember saying rate my list, I could have sworn I asked y'all a question which is droping your list and not evaluate mine,another day another 68.:mjkkk:
It was the same as my list:snoop:none of them have activly contributed to the somali community and use as a card by non-somali communities