Who do you like/dislike on SSpot

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Who would you get along with on sspot if you met them in real life?
I know I’d get along with @saredochani10 she's so lovely, I imagine her handing out la patisserie to everyone. And then there’s @QueenSamaale who’ a supportive sis. @Jiron is of course the kindest on this site.
And who would you fight if you met them in real life?

Who would you get along with on sspot if you met them in real life?
I know I’d get along with @saredochani10 she's so lovely, I imagine her handing out la patisserie to everyone. And then there’s @QueenSamaale who’ a supportive sis. @Jiron is of course the kindest on this site.
And who would you fight if you met them in real life?

Awww me too. I would get along with you ma chérie. I Will say every girl on the forum. They All have amazing personalities. For the men I will nominate
@CaliTedesse , @Tukraq , @Apollo , @jamal9, @Waaqo of Punt , @Timo Madow and proud
@911, @Mufasah
@The alchemist
@riyaale .
Those I interact with the most/make me laugh or are not problematic :icon lol:.

Last edited:
Aw, sis @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa . I think we would get along very well along side @saredochani10.:it0tdo8: I also love @Finesse a very intelligent sister ma'sha'allah. @Nilotufian is a funny and an intelligent sister but sometimes @Apollo(intelligent as well) confuse the hell out of me.:ftw9nwa: @Armadillo and eedo @Basra one of the most hilarious users. @Inquisitive_ needs to tone down the xaliimo hatred but I think he is a knowledgeable. I used to get angry at some of his posts that seem to generalize xalimos but wallah I cant even get angry anymore. I find it AMUSING.

@Tukraq and @Abdisamad3 are similar. hmmm.. you two the same person?:gaasdrink: jk, you two are funny.
@Timo Madow and proud my lovely brother:it0tdo8:

@Dr.Xayawaan and @Farhiya 687 when is the wedding? I am shipping it already! Both of you are awesome!
@Samaalic Era another great intelligent brother ma'sha'allah!

Aw, sis @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa . I think we would get along very well along side @saredochani10.:it0tdo8: I also love @Finesse a very intelligent sister ma'sha'allah. @Nilotufian is a funny and an intelligent sister but sometimes @Apollo(intelligent as well) confuse the hell out of me.:ftw9nwa: @Armadillo and eedo @Basra one of the most hilarious users. @Inquisitive_ needs to tone down the xaliimo hatred but I think he is a knowledgeable. I used to get angry at some of his posts that seem to generalize xalimos but wallah I cant even get angry anymore. I find it AMUSING.

@Tukraq and @Abdisamad3 are similar. hmmm.. you two the same person?:gaasdrink: jk, you two are funny.
@Timo Madow and proud my lovely brother:it0tdo8:

@Dr.Xayawaan and @Farhiya 687 when is the wedding? I am shipping it already! Both of you are awesome!
@Samaalic Era another great intelligent brother ma'sha'allah!
You are awesome too. Lol my beloved Xayawaan he’s being expeditiously reluctant.
:comeon:
Only the job for the Ghostbusters crew. But I won’t give up. I have a meeting with Putin we will discuss the matter.

Trending