Votes: 4 33.3%
  • kenyans

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • china&usa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • uae

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
I hate Oromos the most because they are taking our land from us so I pray at night that the Xabashi and Oromo start fighting each other and Ethiopia dissolves.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Uae monarch. Nacalaa kutaal. They abuse workers, about 3 million of them working in slavery conditions. They also bombed yemen but houthis are still kicking their ass :silanyolaugh:

I donโ€™t hate anyone out of those groups of people I just hate the racist ones and the ones that cause Somalis trouble. Not all people are bad.

Marshall D Abdi

Know youโ€™re place peasant
I don't hate anyone. You might hate what some people of a group does but that doesn't mean you generalize them all
No way ur 15 and have all this wisdom we elders need to learn from u especielly in this sspot may allah bless ur soul ur parents raised good son keep going like this ma nikka:salute:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Why hate on a whole ethnic group, or country of people? Its not like if people share an ethnicity or nationality that they are monolithic in thoughts, and actions. Its better to hate on individuals that did you wrong that a whole group of people.

Trending