Who do you consider beautiful and sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buh...buh...i thought you africans tout culture as one of the reasons why you are superior over us western blacks. Isn't this culture too?
My take: People should recognize the times we live in and allow certain parts of their culture to die...this goes for backward somalis as well.

That's all i have for this one.

I know everyone considers beauty in a different way and one can find a girl ugly that I might believe is the hottest on earth, let us dedicate this thread to everyone's crush.

post your favorite beauty on your instagram and let us compare each other's definition of beauty, who ever gets more likes wins they have to be Somali girls only.

Here is my instagram beauty,

37b1de093205d7e347c717c35e309b0f.jpg

buh...buh...i thought you africans tout culture as one of the reasons why you are superior over us western blacks. Isn't this culture too?
My take: People should recognize the times we live in and allow certain parts of their culture to die...this goes for backward somalis as well.

That's all i have for this one.
How the f*ck did you get over 1000 messages when you clearly hate Somalis:gucciwhat:
Too be honest though, I think you just a half-Somali that so desperately wishes that you were born a full-blooded Somali :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending