Who do u hate the most ??

Which somalis do sspoters hate the most??

• Incel faraxs who live in hoyoos basment

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Blm xalimos/faraxs. Actively trying to push the black agenda on somalis.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Somali degenerates. (****s/ gangsters)

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Fat somali politicians who's corrupt and sits on his ass all day. These people ruin somalis.

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Somali qabilist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somali nationalist. These people always think of somali weyn. When the likehood of it happening is i

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Edos and adeeros who gossip and sit down in makhayads discussing people.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The corrupted politician does more harm to Somalia's ambitions, to the overall happiness and development of Somalia than a bunch of gangbangers and BLM activits.

The corrupted politician does more harm to Somalia's ambitions, to the overall happiness and development of Somalia than a bunch of gangbangers and BLM activits.
Corrupt politicians should be executed... Or a more fitting punishment for a somali corrupt politician is by putting him/her in a cage with 2 very rabid dogs

The degenerate gangbangers

They are just a source of great pain for me. I am not personally affected by them directly but they ruin our reputation in the west and it is the one problem that needs immediate attention.
SJWs are fucking ANNOYING but whatever.
In the long term i guess it's the politicians.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
the extremists who live in western seculars countries.
wannabe gangers
feminine faraxs who sit at cafes to talk shit
judgmental aunts who gossip too much and try to act like they have the perfect life whilst their children and husband are god know where
Somalis in the western world who care about their tribes
Good ones