WHO CURSED DABZ? the man has been deported back to Hargeisa, in prison again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
yesterday he got deported by SL and he landed in Djibouti. The authorities in Djibouti grabbed him, held him for hours and then put him on a flight back to Hargeisa.

Dabz made a mistake yesterday by cussing at SL authorities as the plane was on the tarmac to take off. Now that he returned they jailed him again.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
black-guy-laughing-o.gif

I hope he didn't talk shit when he was on the plane to Djibouti :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Free Dabz

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow let's not laugh at his pain, the guy does not deserve all this suffering. Being physically assaulted, thrown in jail, deported to next country and then deported back to where it all started. Please, people of Somaliland enough with this and let him be on his way home with his son. :)

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
yesterday he got deported by SL and he landed in Djibouti. The authorities in Djibouti grabbed him, held him for hours and then put him on a flight back to Hargeisa.

Dabz made a mistake yesterday by cussing at SL authorities as the plane was on the tarmac to take off. Now that he returned they jailed him again.

:deadosama:
aBBVJeQ.png

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
should have asked for the Somali ambassador and to be deported to Somalia, they did him dirty.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Here’s somalilanders celebrating somalilands independence in cabudwaaq galgaduud.

What happened to dabcasr is that he was violated just cause he’s not reer hargaisa burco and berbera but all of dabcasr relatives including me are witnessing the blatant racism thats coming from somaliland directed at reer ogadenia Puntland NFD and jubaland.

There’s thousands of reer burco berbera hargaisa in cabudwaaq jigjiga wajir gariisa kismayo galkacyo diridhaba gabraharey laas canood cerigaabo bosaso bu’aale las qori garoowe in sha Allah they will get their comeuppance.

This is how Puntland treats their reer hargaisa burco berbera prisoners unlike dabcasr who was arrested for his belief of a united Somalia this guy form burco berbera and hargaisa was arrested in Puntland galgala region for taking part in somaliland jihad to gain icitiraaf he was a terrorist yet look how he was treated in Puntland prison where he was locked up for over a year then the sultan of reer burco berbera and hargaisa came to Puntland to plead for his release, he made a gabay praising Puntland right after his plane landed in hargaisa

For every action there’s a reaction :damedamn:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lock him up inshallah!
All your people coming to Puntland for your passports will get locked up too and violated its an eye for an eye dabcasr wasn’t born alone he has family in Puntland Somalia ogadenia Ethiopia NFD Kenya and jubaland:farole:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gamadiid gets locked up in Puntland for being involved in terrorism reer hargaisa send their suldan to plead with Puntland for his release.

Abdirahman Abdishakur commits treason and get locked up by the federal government reer Mogadishu send their mulaaaq and leaders to free him.

Dabcasr gets locked up for his beliefs and my people are silent why are my peeps so bila dhiig:ohlord:

Wow let's not laugh at his pain, the guy does not deserve all this suffering. Being physically assaulted, thrown in jail, deported to next country and then deported back to where it all started. Please, people of Somaliland enough with this and let him be on his way home with his son. :)
so ur blaming SL? i guess even the chipper ones carry cuqdad looooooooooool

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
so ur blaming SL? i guess even the chipper ones carry cuqdad looooooooooool

Hey waxwalan,

Dabcasar is not all there in the head, he has insulted everyone at one point and then praised them the next day. The least SL can do is send him on his way and not to jail with his son. :)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ceerigaabo is an Isaaq city you fucking bum. I promise you would get hung in the city center for talking such bullshit.

Always remember garacyaho there's way more Non Isaaq living in SL than there is Isaaq living in any other part of Somalia . The only other place Isaaq use to move to in big numbers was Mogadishu but obviously we don't do that anymore.

I just noticed this guy also listed Las Anod too like it hasnt firmly been in the possession of SL since 07 :russ: they are in a way better position than they were before and Las Anod has been a proud city again since 07. I look forward to the Somaliland football tournament that will be held in the new football stadium built in Las Anod
Cerigaabo has always been warsengeli town even during the warsengeli sultanate when they use to govern the whole of isaac just cause SNM occupy some of the town illegally like Israel is occupying Palestine it doesn’t mean to belongs to you teeda kale peep this video filmed in cabudwaaq somalilanders celebrating somalilands independence

Add that to the Isaac in bosaso jigjiga las qori kismayo all of daroods lands in Kenya somalia Ethiopia where dabcasr family inhabit :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts