who created somalispot? i'm new

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have nothing to do with those names you mentioned. ..

Nada

Your strong denial says otherwise huuno

there i go again with my sixir, making some enemies

1606958224502.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
it was made by the somali union of hacking and cyber secriuty agency a secret organization that was tasked with hacking and innflitrating various gov and stealing their military secrets back in the kcaan days after the fall of somaliana they opened up this site inorder to get an insight in to the mids of the new gens and mold them in to the next gen commando hackers so that admin and the older members of the iste can regain power and restore their kcaan gov.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it was made by the somali union of hacking and cyber secriuty agency a secret organization that was tasked with hacking and innflitrating various gov and stealing their military secrets back in the kcaan days after the fall of somaliana they opened up this site inorder to get an insight in to the mids of the new gens and mold them in to the next gen commando hackers so that admin and the older members of the iste can regain power and restore their kcaan gov.

@Warsame21 r u ok?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only Allah aza wajal knows what you are

:ufdup:

Walaalo do u fear me this much to summon Allaah swt protection? Walaahi i am not evil. I am adorable . i only get evil when i am wronged and then things happen :)

Trending