Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3823.PNG

http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/

The worlds sole superpower power the United States is like a rapper that brags about all the wealth they own when in reality they're debt slaves they United States can never be able to repay this debt.

IMG_3826.PNG
IMG_3827.PNG

All this is a facade..when the bankers call in the loans then all this will amount to nothing if you're a debt slave.

It shows you how evil interest is, making money for having money. Makes sense why Islam has forbidden it.
It just makes the rich, richer and the poor, poorer-more wealth inequality.
That's why ppl shouldn't take out loans w/ interest, mortgage, bonds etc..unless they want to become a debt slave.

maestro

Cultural revolution
The current world economy exists because of debt. Get rid of debt and everything falls apart.

It's gonna a very rough period when this debt based shit bursts into flames and USA collapses. Scary future ahead:kanyehmm:

Only thing that will save us is A.I. If A.I won't be perfected in 10 years then WW3 is inevitable

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The current world economy exists because of debt. Get rid of debt and everything falls apart.

It's gonna a very rough period when this debt based shit bursts into flames and USA collapses. Scary future ahead:kanyehmm:

Only thing that will save us is A.I. If A.I won't be perfected in 10 years then WW3 is inevitable
A.I can save us?:dead:

maestro

Cultural revolution
A.I can save us?:dead:

Yeah. Think about it. Robots are tireless and extremely fast they'll build and create wealth million times faster than humans. They will shift the entire world economy to a different direction.

Plus, fiat money is in its last decade. 50 years has been long enough so it will collapse in the 20s. Cryptocurrency like bitcoin is the future and no one can control that :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah. Think about it. Robots are tireless and extremely fast they'll build and create wealth million times faster than humans. They will shift the entire world economy to a different direction.

Plus, fiat money is in its last decade. 50 years has been long enough so it will collapse in the 20s. Cryptocurrency like bitcoin is the future and no one can control that :manny:
Gold & silver is the way forward its right there in the Quran why don't you watch that video I posted in the comments about CURRENCY (Fiat currency) VS MONEY (gold & silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.