Who comes up with these horoscope???

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aquarius
JAN 20 - FEB 18
aquarius.png

An undefined fog enshrouds you. You may feel like ducking for cover or staying hidden beneath your favorite blanket when the serious Capricorn Lunar Eclipse lurks in your 12th House of Invisibility. Or, you might try to blend into the crowd to camouflage yourself behind a worthy cause. Any way you turn it, today is not a day to stand out and be quirky. A good friend or a riveting novel can help you get past this cosmic funk. Immerse yourself in your imagination and before you know it the haze will clear. The Sun will come out tomorrow. Get Your Complete Cosmic Profile

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The weird part is, it describes me to a T. I like novels and i immense in them. I have a favorite blanket for more than 10 years. etc etc

VixR

Veritas
It’s bc they make it so vague, it could apply to anyone.

We almost went to a psychic for shits and giggles when we were in Hollywood.

They’ve been exposed for looking you up on FB or other social media when you book them, so they can gather facts about you to impress you into believing them.

It’s bc they make it so vague, it could apply to anyone.

We almost went to a psychic for shits and giggles when we were in Hollywood.

They’ve been exposed for looking you up on FB or other social media so they can gather facts about you to impress you into believing them.
I’m on point on everything, so what do you wanna know about your life?

Trending

Latest posts