Who can translate swahili?

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
How much are you willing to pay for my services

A lot of sexual references. Who’s this lady and why are they so pressed :cosbyhmm:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Btw are they angry the lady is with a Somali guy?
They’re not mad. The first comment is just saying that the Somali guy - how do I put this - can’t satisfy the girl well...She’s spoilt, let her enjoy al shabaab money
8136F3AB-D583-4377-ACE0-00111991FCB2.jpeg

A lot of them are saying the same thing tho. Like I said sexual and soccer references. Nothing special :zhqjlmx:
F44CEB06-733A-42EA-A398-186E49B06DE6.jpeg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Look on the comments what are they saying about us? All I hear when I read the comments is ooga booga..buuubu:mjlol:

This is quite a rare sight to spectate, although Kenyans hardly date Somalis due to various reasons , ranging from religious and ethnic differences
, however we do hear stories from men interacting with Kikuyu ladies but I don't think it's a serious relationship , most of these men are messing and sleeping around during their adolescence .

If the genders were reversed we tend to be extremely xenophobic
towards our African brothers and specifically Somali women would suffer a lot discrimination 100x .

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
They’re not mad. The first comment is just saying that the Somali guy - how do I put this - can’t satisfy the girl well...She’s spoilt, let her enjoy al shabaab money
View attachment 135536
A lot of them are saying the same thing tho. Like I said sexual and soccer references. Nothing special :zhqjlmx:
View attachment 135537
Kenyans have a strong bias against us ,
they would resort to labelling us Al Shabaab and shifta,
In their country we have this stereotype
unlike the stealthy Ethiopians who quietly observe our every move a Kenyaati is not shy of riducling Somalis in public hence ofcourse some would see us as boogeyman so these light satire jokes are very common.

If the girl was Ethiopian many would conceal their emotions despite the enragement seeing their fellow sister with a wariya , they'd mourn internally .
But the way they convey messages you wouldn't suspect to be insulting are conniving AF

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Kenyans have a strong bias against us ,
they would resort to labelling us Al Shabaab and shifta,
In their country we have this stereotype
unlike the stealthy Ethiopians who quietly observe our every move a Kenyaati is not shy of riducling Somalis in public hence ofcourse some would see us as boogeyman so these light satire jokes are very common.

If the girl was Ethiopian many would conceal their emotions despite the enragement seeing their fellow sister with a wariya , they'd mourn internally .
But the way they convey messages you wouldn't suspect to be insulting are conniving AF
From what I’ve seen they do talk about different tribes the same way always bringing up stereotypes. They’re very tribalistic people

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Btw are they angry the lady is with a Somali guy?
Have you ever seen a Somali Zulu wedding?
And the next day your father in law are among the crowd during the looting .
Very unbearable I felt bad for the brother atleast he paid small amount of mehr less than 300$ but his entire store ransacked.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
From what I’ve seen they do talk about different tribes the same way always bringing up stereotypes. They’re very tribalistic people
Kenyans are very tribalist , they also have Xeer ,
A Kikuyu feels superior towards the Mkamba, Luo and Meru people and the many ethnicities combined are known as Upper (excluding Turkana , Samburu, Rift Valley and NFD) feel superior towards the Coastal people considered to be lower

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
They joke about tribes a lot and there are steriotypes but it never gets personal, it's always banter

Do Somali men in UK who date British women pay mehr,
I'm asking this from an Islamic Stand Point View

If she was a revert

no, normally white fathers or the girls family actually pay the guy in the form of either paying towards the marriage or towards a deposit for house, as my white friends have told me,

in fact the richer the girls family, the more they pay towards the guy, its sort of expected and the guy inherits the girls wealth if she is rich as soon as she marries him,

Thanks for the translation guys.. Seems like some kenyan feel cucked when they see a farax with one of their women :icon lol:

Have you ever seen a Somali Zulu wedding?
And the next day your father in law are among the crowd during the looting .
Very unbearable I felt bad for the brother atleast he paid small amount of mehr less than 300$ but his entire store ransacked.

HIV is at 50% in South Africa. Disgusting.

I hope that idiot any other Somali men who go with these women from HIV riddled country never even so much as make eye contact with a Somali woman. Uff

Trending