Who believes that this is real?

Do you believe this is real?

• This is fake as hell, can't believe why someone would believe it.

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • It looks absolutely real to me

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clip is only 20 seconds long.

The poll will give an indication of the IQ levels on Somalispot, below is an actual NASA footage of the moon 'transiting the earth'

It's the first time in their history they have claimed, it's not a CGI, no composite model, no Photoshop animation, the ACTUAL footage of it via their 'Satellites', take a look.

Features actual satellite images of the far side of the moon, illuminated by the sun, as it crosses between the DSCOVR spacecraft's Earth Polychromatic Imaging Camera (EPIC) and telescope, and the Earth - one million miles away.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Convenient of you to ignore the myriad examples of evidence arguing that the Earth is round rather than flat
The mental gymnastics here is at an Olympic level :draketf:
tumblr_inline_nldlmyfpUX1si8t7m.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
bruh

Do yourself a favor and stare at a boat that's going off into the distance

all these essays that you've been writing will be of no use
Us Europhiles are hopelessly deluded. Don't you understand that that is an illusion created by the NASA scientists?
a0119d1befa6650b937f1bc378bdb836.jpg

This is the real map of the world :mjlol::mjlol:

bruh

Do yourself a favor and stare at a boat that's going off into the distance

I have actually done this, as have many people, binoculars, or a good zoom camera brings the boat back into view, this is called perspective, here is a video with zoom camera bringing the boat that appears to disappear back into view again

Notice how the objects the further they get, the smaller they get, until the vanishing point of your perspective makes them disappear, which you interpret as going over the curve of the ball earth, the video above demonstrates if you use binoculars or a good P900 zoom camera, it comes fully back into perfect view, this disproves the entire curvature theory.

linear-perspective.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
the video above demonstrates if you use binoculars or a good P900 zoom camera, it comes fully back into perfect view, this disproves the entire curvature theory.
What the f*ck you can't just explain it away by saying "perspective".
Also it is very easy to buy tickets and take a series of flights around the world. Sure it's expensive but how can you explain literal flights to places like Japan from America? Why are flights from somewhere like Australia to Brazil quicker than flights from, say Africa to Brazil? Because you can circumnavigate the globe. Please don't tell me you're going to explain this away by saying planes just turn around when they reach the ends of the Earth :snoop:

I have actually done this, as have many people, binoculars, or a good zoom camera brings the boat back into view, this is called perspective, here is a video with zoom camera bringing the boat that appears to disappear back into view again

Notice how the objects the further they get, the smaller they get, until the vanishing point of your perspective makes them disappear, which you interpret as going over the curve of the ball earth, the video above demonstrates if you use binoculars or a good P900 zoom camera, it comes fully back into perfect view, this disproves the entire curvature theory.

linear-perspective.jpg
sooooooooooooooo....

Out of all the documented proof of this which has been recorded for thousands of years and by millions of people

you choose one obscure YouTube video...

I look at the comments and the first thing I see is

So the buoy appears t be just about at the horizon, while the bottom of he boat clearly dips somewhat below it as it moves behind the buoy. This is evidence against a flat earth, not for it.

Couldn't have put it better.

sooooooooooooooo....

Out of all the documented proof of this which has been recorded for thousands of years and by millions of people

What thousands of years? This whole spinning ball earth is 500 years old, brought about Freemason Copernicus, it's a recent invention, none of the people before that knew the skies like the palm of their hands, unlike you that hardly looks at it, could ever be fooled by this.

you choose one obscure YouTube video...

Obscure ? so now even visual evidence doesn't satisfy? have you ever took out binoculars on a holiday and watched a boat that appeared to disappear into the horizon due to perspective brought back into view by the binoculars?

I look at the comments and the first thing I see is
Couldn't have put it better.

So the buoy appears t be just about at the horizon, while the bottom of he boat clearly dips somewhat below it as it moves behind the buoy. This is evidence against a flat earth, not for it.

So you entire believe system is based off on a single comment from a Youtube video by some brain washed shill that's easy to disprove? let me help you out, with some simple trigonometry based on the ball earth 3959 mile radius, a chart below to help you out.

According to the quackademic community we can see 3.1 miles until the supposed ball earth curvature effect takes place, that's a 6 feet drop under the horizon on the trigonometry chart, keep in mind the boat was already beyond the vanishing point range, hence the drop would be far greater, at 4/5 miles, either way you shouldn't be able to see it at all.

This is basic fundamental trigonometry, but let's grab a better example, Chicago skyline that can be seen from lake Michigan almost at 60 miles with the naked eye.

ewLBM1u.png

Chicago skyline from lake Michigan almost 60 miles

XS6AaSL.jpg

That's a whopping 2400 drop in feet, the balltard community got into so much panic over this, they argued it was a mirage, this was on ABC news, you can find the clip on Youtube, if you know anything about mirage you would laugh.

giphy.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What thousands of years? This whole spinning ball earth is 500 years old, brought about Freemason Copernicus, it's a recent invention, none of the people before that knew the skies like the palm of their hands, unlike you that hardly looks at it, could ever be fooled by this.

Obscure ? so now even visual evidence doesn't satisfy? have you ever took out binoculars on a holiday and watched a boat that appeared to disappear into the horizon due to perspective brought back into view by the binoculars?

So you entire believe system is based off on a single comment from a Youtube video by some brain washed shill that's easy to disprove? let me help you out, with some simple trigonometry based on the ball earth 3959 mile radius, a chart below to help you out.

According to the quackademic community we can see 3.1 miles until the supposed ball earth curvature effect takes place, that's a 6 feet drop under the horizon on the trigonometry chart, keep in mind the boat was already beyond the vanishing point range, hence the drop would be far greater, at 4/5 miles, either way you shouldn't be able to see it at all.

This is basic fundamental trigonometry, but let's grab a better example, Chicago skyline that can be seen from lake Michigan almost at 60 miles with the naked eye.

ewLBM1u.png

Chicago skyline from lake Michigan almost 60 miles

XS6AaSL.jpg

That's a whopping 2400 drop in feet, the balltard community got into so much panic over this, they argued it was a mirage, this was on ABC news, you can find the clip on Youtube, if you know anything about mirage you would laugh.

giphy.gif
The earliest reliably documented mention of the spherical Earth concept dates from around the 6th century BC when it appeared in ancient Greek philosophy but remained a matter of speculation until the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the Earth as a physical given.

Copernicus did not invent the concept of a spherical Earth, you fucking monkey :pacspit:
"Quackademics" he says :snoop:
Why are you dismissing milennia old scientific discoveries? :draketf:

How the hell do i @ you G?
You on your phone/tablet or laptop? With phone I don't think you will be able too and with laptop you might be able to see my name just not type it, ctrl c ctrl v I guess...
But lol sorry g, i didn't think there would be an @'ing feature before I made this:snoop:

What the f*ck you can't just explain it away by saying "perspective".
Also it is very easy to buy tickets and take a series of flights around the world. Sure it's expensive but how can you explain literal flights to places like Japan from America? Why are flights from somewhere like Australia to Brazil quicker than flights from, say Africa to Brazil? Because you can circumnavigate the globe. Please don't tell me you're going to explain this away by saying planes just turn around when they reach the ends of the Earth :snoop:

I have no clue were you got this Africa/Brazil/Australia flights from, all Southern Hemisphere flights you can't even track on flight tracker, they all follow bizarre flight paths that make no sense on a ball-earth map, but do on a flat earth, they stop over in bizarre places, again only makes sense on a flat earth map that existed for thousands of years before this ball earth.

Here is a common question people ask about Journeys from America to Japan and China, the link is below, it only makes sense on the flat earth map not the ball-Earth

I always laugh when I read the quickademic junk science explanation why these very bizarre flight paths don't go over the Pacific Ocean which looks logical on a ball-earth map

Why would an airline not fly directly over the Pacific Ocean from the United States to Japan or China, but instead decides to take the long route over Europe and the Middle East?
https://www.quora.com/Why-would-an-...he-long-route-over-Europe-and-the-Middle-East

Regarding your circumnavigation comment, you can do this on a flat earth, circumnavigation is really east to west, the compass always points north and keep adjusting to it's northern position regardless which direction you, hence you come all the way back round in a circle, if you go east long enough or west.

The North pole is in the middle on the flat earth map, you don't even need a compass, you can simply look at the Northern Star Polaris which is fixed above the North pole which our ancient forefathers used as a navigation, that was there compass.

The only circumnavigation that is impossible is North-to-South, and no-one has done this, all circumnavigations are east-to-west, if you South on any point on this earth long enough, you will be stopped by the Russian/American navies, due to the treaty of Antarctica Prohibiting explorations by all nations, the only such treaty in effect in this world, supposedly to save penguins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending