Who are the real followers of Prophet Jesus ?

Who follow Prophet Jesus ?

• Christ-worshipers

• Muslims

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessed is the one with more Children

Psalm 127:3-5 “Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.
81fhQmrQvjL._SX425_.jpg

The Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said:
تزوجوا الودود الولود فإني مكاثر بكم
"Tazawwajoo al-wadood al-walood fa inniy mukaathirun bikum al-umama yaum al-qiyama."
"Marry the loving/friendly, the child-bearing for I shall outstrip the other nations with your numbers on Qiyama." Ahmad, Abu Daud and others and it is sahih.

Men are encouraged to marry those women who are child-bearing. This characteristic is related to some of the goals and purposes of marriage such as procreating the Muslim Ummah and raising a pious family as a cornerstone of society.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jesus fell short and felt sacrificing himself thru death he could end up going to god saying as human beings we can't sacrifice love. Notice how we humans won't sacrifice our families, childrens, wives and everything we love for god? Jesus solution was hey let me die for them and then at least let them into heaven even though their still holding onto love. The biggest love we have is for our children, even animals are like that. Anything in this earth must be sacrificed and we must be cleansed to the soul from all wants, desires, hate, or anything that has origins thru this universe because this universe is just haram place that was divided into good and bad but the over-arching header is still haram.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mohamed was answering our problems around fear and hence islam is all centered around fear. Jesus was centered with our complex problems with love and moses our trust problem because thru trust there is no doubt and is the highest form of worship in god because satan attacks the most thru doubt. Buddha was the recycle process if we fail to reach the end line to try again at life before god sends us to hell. I love all religions.

See the problem is, if you fear anything but god as islam message is about and centered on, you won't be able to enter the paradise, so if I bring a lion right now in front of u and asked do u fear this or god? you will respond immediately I fear the lion as it's in-front of you, no matter how many salats you do or prayers u do will change you fear something else but god and hence your chances of entering heaven are only thru the optional mercy route and mercy isn't guaranteed and usually unlikely. Judges rarely show mercy on criminals do they? I highly doubt god will show any mercy on your criminal ass either even though u think it's just given freely.

Plus the love thing is the worst, if I bring your baby and say do you love this or god or test you to kill that baby like jesus tried to kill himself, you will say hell naw I won't do that so now you failed christianity test of loving god more then anything on earth. The biggest test is the moses one, where it aint about love or fear, you dont care for that anymore u just trust in god as humans we find the hardest thing to do is trust in something and to trust in god is even worse as we dont understand it. We dont even trust ourselves as human beings look at the world and the way it is, it's due to a break down in trust.

Blessed is the one with more Children

Psalm 127:3-5 “Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.
81fhQmrQvjL._SX425_.jpg

The Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said:
تزوجوا الودود الولود فإني مكاثر بكم
"Tazawwajoo al-wadood al-walood fa inniy mukaathirun bikum al-umama yaum al-qiyama."
"Marry the loving/friendly, the child-bearing for I shall outstrip the other nations with your numbers on Qiyama." Ahmad, Abu Daud and others and it is sahih.

Men are encouraged to marry those women who are child-bearing. This characteristic is related to some of the goals and purposes of marriage such as procreating the Muslim Ummah and raising a pious family as a cornerstone of society.
MY GOD!!! no wonder europeans are scared shitless, with this kind of command being issued and white women's refusal to lie with their men i predict the european stock will indeed be overtaken by the muslim stock.

:gucciwhat::ulyin::drakelaugh:

Wear hijab during Salat !

1 Corinthians 11:5/5 “But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved."​

Salat-Hijab-3.jpg

The Prophet [صلى الله عليه وسلم] said,

“لَا يَقْبَلُ اللَّهُ صَلَاةَ حَائِضٍ إلَّا بِخِمَارٍ”

“Allah will not accept the prayers of a woman unless she is wearing a khimār [hijab].”

This hadith was related by Ahmed and the famous compilers of the Sunnan save al-Nasī.

On this basis, a woman is required to cover all of her body during prayer apart from the face and hands.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wear hijab during Salat !

1 Corinthians 11:5/5 “But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved."​

Salat-Hijab-3.jpg

The Prophet [صلى الله عليه وسلم] said,

“لَا يَقْبَلُ اللَّهُ صَلَاةَ حَائِضٍ إلَّا بِخِمَارٍ”

“Allah will not accept the prayers of a woman unless she is wearing a khimār [hijab].”

This hadith was related by Ahmed and the famous compilers of the Sunnan save al-Nasī.

On this basis, a woman is required to cover all of her body during prayer apart from the face and hands.

Your interpretation of the verse seems a bit illogical. Allah don't accept the prayer of a woman just because she is uncovered? That means Allah created the woman hair and then he wants her to cover it up with a human creation(scarf) when she prays towards him? Even the scarf is a human creation, how does that make sense? Is Allah saying cover up my mistakes of your hair to the woman with what you humans created which is the scarf?

See it's your misinterpretation and lack of knowledge in deen matters that sends people away from Islam, it's not that they are kuffars or disbelievers as you will naturally respond when questioned on your dumb belief because you will say 'allah said so' and a true believer will say no Allah didn't say what your saying regardless of what verse you post to back u up because allah cannot contradict our minds and intelligence. A true believer will tell you to go back and review that verse and make it more intellectually acceptable, however a maskin will just not even bother with you and a disbeliever or an an atheist will just say I can't believe in the shit this guy spewing.

They are all right to some aspects about yourself, your spewing nonsense that is going against our mental processes and logics, it's because your the dumb one and they forget that and allow your dumbness to lead them out of islam. What they should do is say, I won't leave Islam because one brother is stupid in his interpretations of a verse but will challenge that brother to correct himself.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Referring to other men to defend your stupidity isn't a form of evidence. It's similar to me saying the sky doesn't exist and then finding a scientist to defend my claim. That's all you did, your defending your illogical argument with back-up from a fatwa site now or other men, but the premise of your argument still remains un-answered brother and calling out for help from men who may be wrong themselves doesn't answer the point and objection the DR raised about your flawed argument.

My argument is against your interpretation not the quran or allah, but you will twist that and say I am a Kuffar as a typical ignorant juxaalo would. I am not sure if I should pity the juxaal or despise him. I guess I should pity him if he is truly a juhaal(ignorant), because he doesn't know any better. But I will not pity an arrogant one who even after disproven seeks to prove he is right in his flaws, that one will deserve my wrath and my vengence and my sword through a holy jihad. That is what I call a true jihad to defeat arrogant people who are curse on the world for Allah cursed the jews not because they were jews but they were arrogant and we should never accept arrogance if allah doesnt accept it. What you think the beef between allah and satan is? it's about arrogance and satan not obeying and thinking he knows better then allah. An arrogant muslim even in his flawed understanding of islam will think he knows better and will call for all support from men and idols to defend his preposterous claims and interpretations even after you debunked the premise of his argument.

This is Dr Osman, yours truly the osman maxamud soljah. I am nice guy if I am not psychotic but if I go psychotic I start to ramble some wild shit so beware and get me my damn pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts