Who are the Palestinians?

Curious question: Do you support/agree with the state of Israel?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No.

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they Arab or Canaanite natives? Do they belong in Israel, or are they just as mixed and foreign as the European Jews that live in Israel? What is the genetic makeup of the two groups?

I've noticed Somalis that support Israel are usually dumbass atheists who hate Arabs, so they'd rather support an apartheid state that is just as racist as Palestine.

I support neither and so should other Somalis. We have nothing to do with their problems and they can continue blowing eachother up for all we care.

I noticed that Somalis that support Israel are usually dumbass atheists who have hatred towards Arabs, so they support a racist apartheid state.

I support neither and so should Somalis. We have nothing to do with their problems and they can continue blowing eachother up for all we care.

I’m neutral as well, but this is such an annoyingly passionate topic to many Somalis, who immediately start crying whenever they hear the word Palestine.

I’ve never spoken to a pro-Israel Somali though, but I would love to hear their views.

At the same time, I understand the reason why Jews want to return to Israel. Their people have lived in that land for thousands of years and is the birthplace of their religion. They have a right to that land.

At the same time, however, I do not support the methods they use to win their homeland. It’s barbaric and is a violation of human rights.

Palestinians are being oppressed which is sad. Many somalis know more stuff about Palestine then they have for their own homeland. We keep talking about issues without caring for us first. It reminds me of the huge protest in Mogadishu for Palestine but they wasn't marching for a better government or eradicating alshabab. Misplaced priorities.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I do not agree with the state of Israel for moral reasons.

1. Your people living in a land 2000 years ago is not grounds for present-day annexation.
2. On that note, your people were not the only people there at that time, 2000 years ago.
3. Other national authorities gave them the rights to live there in the first place, and so the natives had no say so.
4. The actions I've seen make it clear to me that the Israelis are in no way, shape or form interested in a 2 state solution.

I don't have a problem with Jews or Israelis in general. But the idea and implementation of Israel is wrong in my eyes.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Palestinians are being oppressed which is sad. Many somalis know more stuff about Palestine then they have for their own homeland. We keep talking about issues without caring for us first. It reminds me of the huge protest in Mogadishu for Palestine but they wasn't marching for a better government or eradicating alshabab. Misplaced priorities.
I completely agree with this!

Apollo

VIP
There is no such thing as Arabian genetics.

Arabians come from Neolithic Levantines (what is now Israel, but 8,000 years ago).

It's not easy to split Levantine genes from Arabian ones.

Fels

#trollhunter
Am kinda neutral i mean palestinans are arabs that would probably not do shit for us even if we support them remeber saudi arabia we used to give our camels and aid to their desert as
But now they are out their beinging their disgusting wahabism to somalia:hillarybiz:

Last edited:
What did Jews conquer? Being massacred by Germans? Nasty ass hook-nosed creatures.

Israel could be completely wiped out in a second. Y'all are delusional if you think they have THAT much power.
The jews are some crafty mfs and they were making power moves, arabs ain’t no match for them

What did Jews conquer? Being massacred by Germans? Nasty ass hook-nosed creatures.

Israel could be completely wiped out in a second. Y'all are delusional if you think they have THAT much power.

They actually do have a lot of power. Their greatest puppet state, America, supplies them with the weapons and government funding they need to keep Israel alive. Not to mention the Evangelist Christians donating “charity money” to Israel as they believe Jesus will only return at the end of time if the Jews are in possession of their homeland again. Majority of Trump’s republicans are evangelicals and believe this because it’s in their bible. It’s called The Hebrew Bible. Guess who wrote that.

sometimes the dislike for Arabs clouds your judgement as Muslim but people tend to forget why majority of us love Palestine and meaning behind the love for land and its people. first i am Muslim which more important than any and everything that exist, secondly the land belong Muslim for long as i life i will love the people who live and own the land because it is beloved by Allah and i love everything that Allah loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending