Who are the Alawites?

I heard a lot Kurds (Turds) from Turkey are Alawites it's not only Bashaar Al-Assda that we often hear about.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1635591510717.png

The face of Alawites.

Assad’s regime, much like his father’s, is a regime of minorities. Governing a Sunni population of over 74%, the Assad family belongs to a Shiite ethno-religious sect called the Alawites. The Alawites bear a peculiar, troubling history as a minority. Not only is there religious tension between the Shiite and Sunni sects of Islam, the Alawites are viewed pejoratively also by the fellow Shiite groups for having ‘heretical’ tendencies. They are a minority within a minority.

What a weird cult :wtf::faysalwtf:

Weirdest shia sect is the ismaili branch led by the millionaire so called Imam Aga Khan who don't fast or perform any salah. Alawities although they have haram believes and practices some of them act like sunnis or became sunnized thanks to murderer Hafez Al Assad who tried to integrate his community in the ummah that they're fellow muslims like us that's why to this day Al Assad family pray in sunni mosques during Eid or funeral time and also islamic sharia laws in the country that deals with property and family is Sunni based fiqh of the 4 main schools no other Islamic sect laws are recognized in the country

I'm genuinely surprised they lasted this long as a Sect; the fact they were able to take power is even more impressive.

I'm genuinely surprised they lasted this long as a Sect; the fact they were able to take power is even more impressive.
They took power cuz they joined the newly formed Armed forces of Syria after independence heavily alongside other minorities while Sunnis didn't as they favored their middle class lifestyle that's how officers from Alawites Druze and ismaili were able to perform a coup in 1966 that toppled the civilian-military dominated sunni govt

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There’s a letter by Assad’s grandfather begging the French to stay in Syria.

Yet ppl will tell you that they’re against imperialism.

a minority sect that thrives on bloodshed, divide and rule. They destroyed syria rather than relinquish power

Trending