Who’s in the wrong here? The Man Or Woman?

They’re in a relationship but she invited him to get some food. He refuses to pay because the only reason he’s there in the first place is because she invited him. She thinks he should pay because he’s the man. What are your thoughts?

that is pretty scummy, if you make the invite you should ATLEAST have money for your own meal. shes basically using him really

He’s in the right. If you invite someone to go out, you’ve got to have the money to pay. Pretty rude to not have the money and for your guest to pay.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They’re in a relationship but she invited him to get some food. He refuses to pay because the only reason he’s there in the first place is because she invited him. She thinks he should pay because he’s the man. What are your thoughts?

He is a sus

They're in a relationship. He's the man. If you're a 'traditional' Farax, you'll agree.

Although, I do think leaving the house without a wallet is silly.

They're in a relationship. He's the man. If you're a 'traditional' Farax, you'll agree.

Nope. She invited him out to get some food, she should pay. Even if they’re in a relationship. It’s common sense.

Nope. She invited him out to get some food, she should pay. Even if they’re in a relationship. It’s common sense.

They are gaalo so I couldn't care about their set up.

If your wife said 'hey lets go out' are you going to argue with her about who is paying? I don't know whats wrong with men these days.

they’re really about to ruin their relationship over a 10$ meal at a fast food restaurant :russ: this whole vid is pathetic lmaoo

if i was him i differently wouldn’t pay, that’s some simp shit. If they were married than that’s a different story, these kids look like they hit puberty 3 hours ago

Trending

Latest posts