Who’s going to hold the L for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Wtf? What is funny about a white suprematist mocking your country like we’re savages? And posting it for twitter to also laugh at and mock our country. Sigh. Xalimos are retarded.

Wtf? What is funny about a white suprematist mocking your country like we’re savages? And posting it for twitter to also laugh at and mock our country. Sigh. Xalimos are retarded.

They always exposing the entire community for their amusement but that’s a whole other topic in fact let’s not even talk about that some sketchy things are going on here comments are being deleted and people harassed for making those kinds of comments highlighting xalimos behavior. A lot of people have given up commenting here because of the one sided-ness

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Horta why is this pig stained, troglodytic zoophillian neanthandral garac even stepping foot into Somalia. They should’ve fought with him instead

where are the BLM xalimos? that man was being assaulted by a cop.
"I'm from Mogadishu with no issues, if you don't like it, we will fist you"

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Horta why is this pig stained, troglodytic zoophillian neanthandral garac even stepping foot into Somalia. They should’ve fought with him instead
He's pro UKIP, I mean he's one of your own British folks:siilaanyolaugh:

Here's a documentary YT clip of him travelling through Indian Ocean neighbouring countries He even went to SL:siilaanyosmile:

Also he had a ride with Amisom in Somalia. You can watch if you're interested, thank me later I guess.

The clip is old tho:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts