who’s from Mogadishu here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not true saxib.
Somalis aren’t just nomads, we developed the coasts as profilic merchants and over time Arabs and co. settled on our lands. Majority of them came during the Middle Ages of the Ajuuran era.
But many of these Somalis got assimilated into the cad cad community how do you think a handful of Arab and Persian traders have over 100,000s of desesdents. Even if we do make fun of them cad cads are over 30-40% Somali

But many of these Somalis got assimilated into the cad cad community how do you think a handful of Arab and Persian traders have over 100,000s of desesdents. Even if we do make fun of them cad cads are over 30-40% Somali

Yes that’s true aboowe, people like to think that shaanshi and co are pure arab/persian when in actuality they are the best definition of the term “afro arab”

Yes that’s true aboowe, people like to think that shaanshi and co are pure arab/persian when in actuality they are the best definition of the term “afro arab”
Expecially recently many of the cad cads are quickly assimilating into the greater hawiye clan,

I have a family member who is visiting mogadishu for 1 day, as transit

What is the safest place to be?

Away from any hotels or government buildings I guess. Nowhere is safe and if it’s his time then he’ll die whether or not he’s in bombdishu.

Away from any hotels or government buildings I guess. Nowhere is safe and if it’s his time then he’ll die whether or not he’s in bombdishu.

Its for a transit
Only 1 day in mogadishu, i already told not to go to hotels but sleep at the airport
What are your thoughts? But when its time to die, it is..

Its for a transit
Only 1 day in mogadishu, i already told not to go to hotels but sleep at the airport
What are your thoughts? But when its time to die, it is..

Seems like a good plan, I’A theyll be fine and find something to do while they wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts