Who’re your favorite Somali artists

See the source image
Mali strip
:obama:

Toronto gangs aren't by ethnicity its strictly neighbourhood nigga :mjlol:

It was either south jane or rex yutes that shot him both blocks are run by malis and Madowz
You’re telling me that Madow and somalis are mixing?

I thought they didn’t get along in Canada
Based on how canadians on sspot view Madows
:manny:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
richi mali strip
Toronto gangs aren't by ethnicity its strictly neighbourhood nigga :mjlol:

It was either south jane or rex yutes that shot him both blocks are run by malis and Madowz
shout out all my malis niggas holdin it down in reer hennesy saxib do duaa for me and my niggas we fighting a loosin war gainst the opps lost 2 my niggas to the feds 3 all manor park

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You’re telling me that Madow and somalis are mixing?

I thought they didn’t get along in Canada
Based on how canadians on sspot view Madows
:manny:
Thats old news they beefed like late 90s early 2000s but now everyone is united Somalis and Madows get along very good

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
richi mali strip

shout out all my malis niggas holdin it down in reer hennesy saxib do duaa for me and my niggas we fighting a loosin war gainst the opps lost 2 my niggas to the feds 3 all manor park
I'll keep you in my prayers brother inshallah you splash some opps and get your revenge once I pray I'll make dua for you

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Why are you posting it on sspot where feds are lurking every second.
:sass2:
If you are on badness then be more careful.
f*ck you, cop! lock up all my bros n tell me to be careful I been on the run since I was knee high g. it was me that fucked that turkey in ailse 3 tescos and I outran your balding obese white comrades to freedom stay eating donuts federally :childplease:

Trending