Whites travel to asia to feel like gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do asians tend to over cuck for whites? i've noticed that white tourists go to asian countries to get away from their melting pot immigrant overrun countries. It almost serves to sooth their pain of losing their status in this world to immigrants so they overcompensate by travelling to the countries inhabited by the cuck race. Every video i watch of white tourist vlogs shows that asians love to belittle themselves for white tourists.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is it just me or do asians tend to over cuck for whites? i've noticed that white tourists go to asian countries to get away from their melting pot immigrant overrun countries. It almost serves to sooth their pain of losing their status in this world to immigrants so they overcompensate by travelling to the countries inhabited by the cuck race. Every video i watch of white tourist vlogs shows that asians love to belittle themselves for white tourists.

No. They go there to pay for sex. No one wants them in america with their small white gus. They go to asia because asians have small vagina to match their white little nothings

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Cause Asian women are cheap and submissive. They worship the white D and they only attract the socially awkward stinky small guys or sexist cucks.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They believe the white semen contains some forms of divinity or superpowers.

No. They see good deal. Buy 1 get one FREE! Asians dhi.los buying into fake white superior myth, and getting US dollar for free.

if u pathetic, racially feel inferior, poor, u will wiggle your boobs and futo to get into the deal

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
No. They see good deal. Buy 1 get one FREE! Asians dhi.los buying into fake white superior myth, and getting US dollar for free.

if u pathetic, racially feel inferior, poor, u will wiggle your boobs and futo to get into the deal

Lmao

The though of u doing that to a cadaan, with your fat boobs and futo
tenor.gif

Who else will with these people insult even during their holly month of Ramadan?

Many old white men in Thailand as well. Place called Pattaya in Bangkok is known for that shit.

Pattaya is in Bangkok? Ignorance is a bliss. There are more Muslim men than white men in Pattaya seeking sex with children, hookers, trannies and gay men. Go figure.

Keo

VIP
Who else will with these people insult even during their holly month of Ramadan?

Pattaya is in Bangkok? Ignorance is a bliss. There are more Muslim men than white men in Pattaya seeking sex with children, hookers, trannies and gay men. Go figure.
My bad, Pattaya is a city not in Bangkok. Pattaya and Phuket are the two most known places for sexpats.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My bad, Pattaya is a city not in Bangkok. Pattaya and Phuket are the two most known places for sexpats.

Aussie Why would u know about Pattaya so well that u correct the clueless Doroafels in a whim??? Should i suspect?

Usually non fully Islamic countries like Thailand and Manila. The worst by far is Bali in Indonesia. No one wants a Tandoori Chicken like me.

Aussie Why would u know about Pattaya so well that u correct the clueless Doroafels in a whim??? Should i suspect?

Basra

I worked in Thailand for 17 months and know the geography of the country better than many here. Also, the volume of Muslim sex tourists who are mainly from the gulf Arab countries is as many as the Europeans. Many seedy places frequented by all kinds of prostitutes are located in the Arab quarters of Bangkok. For example, they have a mosque in Sukhumvit Soi 3 and at night, prostitutes (females, trannies and gays) hang there to score the mosque goers. In Pattaya, the westerners pick their prostitutes from the go-go bars, but the Muslim guys pick freelance prostitutes on Beach Road and walking street haggling in front of families and the public.

How many Arab Muslims you see in this clip on Walking Street than White men?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending