Whites in the dark ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly let me start off this thread by saying @Basra is not allowed to take part due to her white Stockholm syndrome and that it would not be fair to question her on this topic in her senile old age. We all know how proud the cadaan are today with all they have achieved but lets be honest here they would not have gotten this far without african, persian, and arab science and mathmatical knowledge which was passed down from babylon to the hamitic kindgoms and all the way to the europeans when the arabs enlightened them. I find it irritating how cadaan relished on the destruction of the ottoman empire and islamic al andulas and how they claim superiority over all mankind when we know that they try to hide and cover up their own history in the dark ages. For those of you who don't know cadaan were living in squalors and had bad hygiene before the encountered muslims in the during the dark ages. Many ppl make the mistake of associating rome's glory with european glory, when in reality the italians are to be attributed to building many of europe's roads and aqueducts as all the romans did were conquer their lands that does not automatically make them the same ppl. However due to convenience cadaan will claim whatever part of history that will make them look good and will ignore their own failures and short comings. So why are ppl to lazy to read into history from their own narrative or do they expect the cadaan to shame themselves on their history channels while glorifying the races they deem inferior. Racist Cadaan in America prove my point exactly about Cadaan not being trustworthy historians (even the romans labelled their enemies barbarians i.e hannibal because they were too embarrassed to admit their defeat) since they did not give credit to AA inventors and had them write their patents in an Cadaan man's name or they would not mass produce their products. So why are we surprised in this world when the writers of history are so highly praised, when they choose what part to omit and what part to include.

https://www.publicmedievalist.com/race-racism-middle-ages-tearing-whites-medieval-world/

Last edited:
Nord centrists are just as bad as Afro centrists in my opinion. These idiots always rush to claim Greece and Rome which were Mediterranean civilizations. What is funny is that Hamitic men from Egypt were the progenitors of the Greeks, they played a huge role in the birth of their civilization. In fact, they are pretty much Somalid mutts, kkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

etruscan-tomb-mural-wall-painting-tomba-dei-leopardi-tomb-leopards-tarquinia-2.jpg

curly-hair-men-tips-rogelio.jpg
Picture1.jpg

men-facial-hair-styles-mens-long-hairstyles-which-will-make-you-51111.jpg

mens-medium-curly-hair-683x1024.jpg

0.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Firstly let me start off this thread by saying @Basra is not allowed to take part due to her white Stockholm syndrome and that it would not be fair to question her on this topic in her senile old age. We all know how proud the cadaan are today with all they have achieved but lets be honest here they would not have gotten this far without african, persian, and arab science and mathmatical knowledge which was passed down from babylon to the hamitic kindgoms and all the way to the europeans when the arabs enlightened them. I find it irritating how cadaan relished on the destruction of the ottoman empire and islamic al andulas and how they claim superiority over all mankind when we know that they try to hide and cover up their own history in the dark ages. For those of you who don't know cadaan were living in squalors and had bad hygiene before the encountered muslims in the during the dark ages. Many ppl make the mistake of associating rome's glory with european glory, when in reality the italians are to be attributed to building many of europe's roads and aqueducts as all the romans did were conquer their lands that does not automatically make them the same ppl. However due to convenience cadaan will claim whatever part of history that will make them look good and will ignore their own failures and short comings. So why are ppl to lazy to read into history from their own narrative or do they expect the cadaan to shame themselves on their history channels while glorifying the races they deem inferior. Racist Cadaan in America prove my point exactly about Cadaan not being trustworthy historians (even the romans labelled their enemies barbarians i.e hannibal because they were too embarrassed to admit their defeat) since they did not give credit to AA inventors and had them write their patents in an Cadaan man's name or they would not mass produce their products. So why are we surprised in this world when the writers of history are so highly praised, when they choose what part to omit and what part to include.

https://www.publicmedievalist.com/race-racism-middle-ages-tearing-whites-medieval-world/

@Basra just needs that good Somali dick and her white Stockholm syndrome will be cured.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
yes....whites were so advanced....that they "conquered" half the world, financially ruined themselves, and let "barbarians" (who were also white) invade them and then they fell into the idiot ages for a long time since the fall of the Roman empire. lol

By the way, the Ancient Greeks were Hamites
"On the south and west this type comes into contact and mixes with the "Melanochroi," or "dark whites"...In these regions are found, more or less mixed with Xanthochroi and Mongoloids, and extending to a greater or less distance into the conterminous Xanthochroic, Mongoloid, Negroid and Australioid areas, the men whom I have termed Melanochroi, or dark whites. Under its best form this type is exhibited by many Irishmen, Welshmen and Bretons, by Spaniards, South Italians, Greeks, Armenians, Arabs and high-caste Brahmins...I am much disposed to think that the Melanochroi are the result of an intermixture between the Xanthochroi and the Australoids. It is to the Xanthochroi and Melanochroi, taken together, that the absurd denomination of "Caucasian" is usually applied.[12]"

Now why would these whites be mixed with "Australoids." ??

Australoid people
05cdb39f893a301d7d637133d25008b0.jpg

Buddy got a chiseled face...looks like a greek statue
Blond_boy_from_Solomon.jpg

b10cf12fffb07a26b45ff9479a513f46.jpg

so remember kids....white washed history...isn't the same as the actual truth. Okay? Got it?
blond+Melanesians.jpg

My kneegah!

Ancient people were never stupid. They definitely knew who sided with who ethnically/tribally
penthesileia.jpg

Whites are the superior race no matter what you try to do they will forever rule this world from sweden to south africa no rock has been unturned by the master race.

Nord centrists are just as bad as Afro centrists in my opinion. These idiots always rush to claim Greece and Rome which were Mediterranean civilizations. What is funny is that Hamitic men from Egypt were the progenitors of the Greeks, they played a huge role in the birth of their civilization. In fact, they are pretty much Somalid mutts, kkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

etruscan-tomb-mural-wall-painting-tomba-dei-leopardi-tomb-leopards-tarquinia-2.jpg

curly-hair-men-tips-rogelio.jpg
Picture1.jpg

men-facial-hair-styles-mens-long-hairstyles-which-will-make-you-51111.jpg

mens-medium-curly-hair-683x1024.jpg

0.jpg
Keep cherry picking you and I both know that the average greek doesn't look like that.

Whites are the superior race no matter what you try to do they will forever rule this world from sweden to south africa no rock has been unturned by the master race.

Europeans have always been pets to the Ashkenazi Jew. Khazarian Bankers rule the world, and they are done using whites. They are now pushing for their genocide through mass immigration and social engineering. South Africa, Australia, USA, and Europe will all go to hell, and the remaining Jews will flee to Israel as planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.