White women are beautiful in veil/hijab

Bohol

VIP
Iran DEPORTS Joss Stone because authorities were terrified she might try to sing: Pop star says she was booted out of the country in Instagram video

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...wEDQbkoydRZ2U9iya2E8nX2MWSuf-kgYdO_Rbtz8hoD7Y

15621362-7212501-image-a-14_1562227185128.jpg

:damnmusic:

15621446-7212501-image-a-4_1562226495911.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sweet Child White women are beautiful in anything. When u rank at the top of the beauty tier, u doing good.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I like my females dark haired raven or brunette or red haired if they are Cadaan. Hijab imo doesn't suit blondines.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I swear, the hijab beautifies women of all races. I went to Mombasa and other parts of the coast of Kenya, a couple of years ago. That part of Kenya, is Muslim majority, and the Muslim Bantu women there, who had the hijab and abaya on, were far more beautiful than the Bantu women in Nairobi.

I swear, the hijab beautifies women of all races. I went to Mombasa and other parts of the coast of Kenya, a couple of years ago. That part of Kenya, is Muslim majority, and the Muslim Bantu women there, who had the hijab and abaya on, were far more beautiful than the Bantu women in Nairobi.

That's due to your cultural bias, our ideas of beauty is never neutral and is heavily influenced by that which we were taught as young children.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
That's due to your cultural bias, our ideas of beauty is never neutral and is heavily influenced by that which we were taught as young children.

Might I say, I grew up in rural southern England, with cadaans all around me. So seeing hijabis wasn't an everyday occurrence.

Might I say, I grew up in rural southern England, with cadaans all around me. So seeking hijabis wasn't an everyday occurrence.

That not with standing the primary socialization in the family where hijab is seen a sign of modesty does increase the chance that you associate it with beauty rather than oppression.

It doesn't guarantee it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ain't the pic beautiful?

Why are you ignoring this attraction?

Walaal

I believe in progressiveness as u do. (or upgrade?) On the scale, i am going toward white, blonde, blued eyes, not nappy haired, large red lips on the other end of the scale.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That not with standing the primary socialization in the family where hijab is seen a sign of modesty does increase the chance that you associate it with beauty rather than oppression.

It doesn't guarantee it.

I am amused at how u dismissed Arma's mode of thinking & personal experiences. Limiting it to a mere scientific opining. U condescended him with your falsely belief being erudite -

The point of hijab is supposed to cover beauty, not increase it. This is a form of manipulation Muslim men use in order to make women wear hijab.

Trending

Latest posts