White washed

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Growing up not around much Somalis in my younger years showed how uncultured I was lol.

I use to always get annoyed when I would visit my parents friends houses and see that they had 100 different carpets in the living room, not even laid out striaght but crooked, and being all colourful. The curtains were always those Arabian ones were they cover up the whole houses windows and walls & you would easily know which house was somali cause of the curtains. They were alway RED CURTAINS 😂
Alhamdulilah my mother never decorated the house like that I would stab myself and not let friends come over !!!

Somalis also smelled like attar and whenever they are out, you would just smell a wind of perfume hit your face and your know a Somali person is AROUND. Its like they all used the same attar 😅

another thing that annoyed me was how some sisters would wear bright yellow & pink hijabs 😔😭 that was embarrassing how could you not noticed how ugly they look lol

also I was emmabrssd of taking Somali food to school , hoyo would make muqmaad and put it in my lunch box I’ll eat it only when I am walking home lol

I was a woke child growing up😂 noticed Somalis started to wake up the last 5 years.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The only thing I found annoying growing up was seeing somali women putting their cellphone behind their hijab/jilbab

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Growing up not around much Somalis in my younger years showed how uncultured I was lol.

I use to always get annoyed when I would visit my parents friends houses and see that they had 100 different carpets in the living room, not even laid out striaght but crooked, and being all colourful. The curtains were always those Arabian ones were they cover up the whole houses windows and walls & you would easily know which house was somali cause of the curtains. They were alway RED CURTAINS 😂
Alhamdulilah my mother never decorated the house like that I would stab myself and not let friends come over !!!

Somalis also smelled like attar and whenever they are out, you would just smell a wind of perfume hit your face and your know a Somali person is AROUND. Its like they all used the same attar 😅

another thing that annoyed me was how some sisters would wear bright yellow & pink hijabs 😔😭 that was embarrassing how could you not noticed how ugly they look lol

also I was emmabrssd of taking Somali food to school , hoyo would make muqmaad and put it in my lunch box I’ll eat it only when I am walking home lol

I was a woke child growing up😂 noticed Somalis started to wake up the last 5 years.
Omg omg amg amg you're me. I grew up in San Diego in the 90s. Holy McDonalda. Holy McMoly. I'm culturally washed as a Mofo. I'm at point where Dhaqan Celis will not help me.

Trending