white washed xalimo says that diracs are not nice enough for weddings!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I hate this girl and her dayuus mom who flaunts her naked daughter and celebrates her hedonism.

Last edited:

Based

VIP
This girl :lolbron: ive been seeing her ratchet xabash face since early 2021. I can’t believe she’s still at it trying to go viral with these shit tiktoks. Somalis ought to stop giving this bug eyed xaywaanad attention

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
This the same women who recorded her mom making her admit to the world that her mother married a man from a qabil that killed her family during the civil war to justify marrying ajanabi/gaalos she has no shame

Is she even Somali because she doesn’t look like one? If she is Somali then I pity her imagine being ugly and you’re a Somali girl
Thats what im saying, she has typical oromo phenotype only foreigners would fall for this stupid clunky bug eyed lipless xabashi biiiiitch

This the same women who recorded her mom making her admit to the world that her mother married a man from a qabil that killed her family during the civil war to justify marrying ajanabi/gaalos she has no shame

Is that basically all Somalis? There’s not a single qabil of sun clan that haven’t killed each other or are still killing each other.

Unless her dad or his close relatives have personally done it I don’t see how this is relevant.

Trending

Latest posts