White uncle does the Daanto

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Somali dancing is bottom of the barrel. It's true what they say, Somalis are the white people of Africa when it comes to rhythm. That's not our culture, we're of high class and noble poet crop. Maybe I am hating cause up north we don't have much, but seeing other parts of Somalia and what they call dancing, ilaah baa mahad leh.

from niiko down south stolen from the bantu, to this ogaden dhaanto which looks like a poor mans habesha eskista, we good over here.

Somali dancing is bottom of the barrel. It's true what they say, Somalis are the white people of Africa when it comes to rhythm. That's not our culture, we're of high class and noble poet crop. Maybe I am hating cause up north we don't have much, but seeing other parts of Somalia and what they call dancing, ilaah baa mahad leh.

from niiko down south stolen from the bantu, to this ogaden dhaanto which looks like a poor mans habesha eskista, we good over here.
Better white people dancing than black dancing
The Caribbeans literally just twerk
The Spanish are white but they are good dancers

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

lmao thats pretty harsh, dhaanto is lit.