White tranny procures somali boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
image.jpg
image.jpg
I usually lurk on here but I came across the SJW Yasmin yonis on Twitter and I found this. Pretty sure this freak is a he, and apparently has a somali boy.

How was this possible????? image.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

So he's a man who identifies as genderqueer, two-spirited, pansexual and was a revert to Islam but left because of the religions attitudes towards the LGBT community. He still talks about Muslim issues and thinks the Prophet (saw) was a social justice warrior. :mindblown:

Where was the Seattle Somali community when this was happening?

When did somalis become ethiopian? now they are handing out somali kids to shemales?

Where is the somali community? this is insane!

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
What's happening to Somalis? Jeez. Somalis and social media are bad combo

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

So he's a man who identifies as genderqueer, two-spirited, pansexual and was a revert to Islam but left because of the religions attitudes towards the LGBT community. He still talks about Muslim issues and thinks the Prophet (saw) was a social justice warrior. :mindblown:

Where was the Seattle Somali community when this was happening?

On top of all that, he/she's also Mexican. :kanyehmm:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Are you still masquerading as an Atheist, Mr.Vice President of the Sunni People?

Are you still sucking up to the right wing with your Somali African guilt? Have they given you a cookie and a pat on the back for being a good obedien boy?

Are you still sucking up to the right wing with your Somali African guilt? Have they given you a cookie and a pat on the back for being a good obedien boy?

I am not right wing. I am very left wing. Youre wrong Mr Vice President of the Divided Sunni people

The civil war destroyed us as a people. SMFH.

These are the fruits of Siyad Barre, Aideed, Abdullahi Yusuf, Hassan Sheikh and others. Over a million Somalis dead. Cultural erosion. Fragmentation of our country and territory. Confused Somali SJW's and now we have trannies messing with our community.

:snoop:

Tranny prolly groomin that little nigga

:jcoleno:

f*ck this world
Like Madonna and Charlize Theron's boys being passed around at the mansion parties.

Someone needs to find out that boy's qabil, publicise it, and the matter will resolve itself by the pride of his qabil. No one wants this.

Reer UK shut that sh*t down a while back when they tried it here. That was a proud moment, people really came together and blocked the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending