White teacher writes about his experience at a majority black school and nails it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
I don't believe you. :bell:
Its true walaahi, in Amsterdam and London most somali parents avoid schools with high madow students and lean towarda schools with tima jilic, unless they're forced as in area limitatons.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
From time to time during the presentation, blacks would scream, “Where da black folk?!” The exasperated German tried several times to explain that there were no black people where he lived in Germany.
:drakekidding: Waan qoslay, no one does this shit foh.

Its true walaahi, in Amsterdam and London most somali parents avoid schools with high madow students and lean towarda schools with tima jilic, unless they're forced as in area limitatons.
Not that. I meant you reading the whole post. I don't believe it.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
most somali parents avoid schools with high madow students and lean towarda schools with tima jilic
Wut, what parent makes the predominant race a criterion for the school their child will be attending? :kanyehmm:

VixR

Veritas
I read 85% of that.

It's for sure he taught at at not just any majority black school, but one in the deep, deep ghetto. It could see it being a genuine critique, esp with some things in there you still see in black minorities at school, but the way they speak and conduct themselves isn't an issue of race like he tries to opine, but an issue of class and being a product of their environment. Poor white trailer country hick kids are about the same.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I read 85% of that.

It's for sure he taught at at not just any majority black school, but one in the deep, deep ghetto. It could see it being a genuine critique, esp with some things in there you still see in black minorities at school, but the way they speak and conduct themselves isn't an issue of race like he tries to opine, but an issue of class and being a product of their environment. Poor white trailer country hick kids are about the same.

Good observation! Do you forgive me ?

Blacks, on average, are the most directly critical people I have ever met: “Dat shirt stupid.

Yo’ kid a bastard. Yo’ lips big.” Unlike whites, who tread gingerly around the subject of race, they can be brutally to the point. Once I needed to send a student to the office to deliver a message. I asked for volunteers, and suddenly you would think my classroom was a bastion of civic engagement. Thirty dark hands shot into the air. My students loved to leave the classroom and slack off, even if just for a few minutes, away from the eye of white authority. I picked a light-skinned boy to deliver the message. One very black student was indignant: “You pick da half-breed.” And immediately other blacks take up the cry, and half a dozen mouths are screaming, “He half-breed.”

Im weak!!!

Asthma.jpg

Menace is posting articles written by Stormfront now? That (probably made-up) story used to be one of the most viewed post on Stormfront years ago. I ended up there, not knowing what Stormfront was, after this same story was posted on another forum years ago. It was there that I learnt Stormfront being the forerunner of the most racist, white-supremacist website in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts