Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Same guy talking shit on vice :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

image-26.gif

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
these crakkka nationalists are straight pussies when alone and arent protesting in packs at charlottesville's white lies splatter incestival:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
he's afraid he'll go from ° to O in prison :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooooooooool

What a , not just any but a crying . He was big and tough when he was marching with his buddies, being racist and basically saying he is the superior race but when the law, the law that his people created bite him in the ass, he wants to cry like a toddler? He should have thought of that when he was spewing his hatred.

Byeeeee Chrissy.

78519b811a8c3468c5f4cf08bbf8087221193b6f.gif

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Looooooooooooool

What a , not just any but a crying . He was big and tough when he was marching with his buddies, being racist and basically saying he is the superior race but when the law, the law that his people created bite him in the ass, he wants to cry like a toddler? He should have thought of that when he was spewing his hatred.

Byeeeee Chrissy.

78519b811a8c3468c5f4cf08bbf8087221193b6f.gif
that gif always gets to me lmaooo

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What I don't get about the white tears thing is if they wanted slavery back, Laquesha and Demontravious would be back in chains within minutes :icon lol:

Leo

The Brave
Reality is one sick gutrenching turn of events, and this racist will soon enough become someone's , and quite frankly whether that individual is black, yellow or white won't be an option

That's what they always do when they are in trouble. Reminds me of the white lady that told that Somali girl we will kill you all and when the police was involved, she was quick to 'reconcile with the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending