White Supremacist believe they're superior but interpret science like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
East Asians also cannot drink milk. Cushitic people have always been able to, no lactose intolerance among us.

Salute to fellow pastoralists :salute:
Come to think of it i've met more white ppl that can't drink milk than somalis. I guess these pink chimps wanna believe whatever they want to believe...Fucking grown ass men taking flexing pics in a barn with the angels writing down their stupidity. This will be played back to the retards on judgement day.

:gucciwhat::mjlol:

Lmaoooo drinking milk is their claim to superiority? Some “master race” you got there :siilaanyolaugh:

If we’re being honest whites are probably the most genetically inferior. They get sunburn, skincancer, start balding the earliest, less muscular, smaller frames, prone to many more diseases (cystic fibrosis, etc), lighter eye colours more likely to get cataracts/go blind, lower bone density (whites are more likely to break bones than other races), age the worse out of any race, smaller penis, women have less curves, etc. They cannot compete physically and they know that which is why they try to cling to so-called mental superiority.

2QDGGRwi_400x400.jpg

Come to think of it i've met more white ppl that can't drink milk than somalis. I guess these pink chimps wanna believe whatever they want to believe...Fucking grown ass men taking flexing pics in a barn with the angels writing down their stupidity. This will be played back to the retards on judgement day.

:gucciwhat::mjlol:
I met an alt right guy at work before he was pretty nice until he saw I had a muslim name

If we’re being honest whites are probably the most genetically inferior. They get sunburn, skincancer, start balding the earliest, less muscular, smaller frames, prone to many more diseases (cystic fibrosis, etc), lighter eye colours more likely to get cataracts/go blind, lower bone density (whites are more likely to break bones than other races), age the worse out of any race, smaller penis, women have less curves, etc. They cannot compete physically and they know that which is why they try to cling to so-called mental superiority.
You made yourself look dumb

Come on we all know if you could change your race to white you would

Come on we all know if you could change your race to white you would
???????
WALLAHI
BILLAHI
TALLAHI
ON MY GRANDADS GRAVE
I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER WANT TO BE WHITE LOOOOOOOOOOOL
WALLAHI IM DEAD:mjlol: MAN SAID I WOULD CHANGE MY RACE TO WHITE AUDUBILLAH

I meet an alt right guy at work before he was pretty nice until he saw I had a muslim name
Ignore him. Cadaans have reached the stage in civilized evolution where every race has undergone the retardation stage of De-evolution when faced with new threats to their way of life. They are too bored and intoxicated with the enjoyment of this life. For a grown man to spend his days trying to insult other races is truly pathetic and shows how barbaric some humans can be. Evolution did not find a way to weed out such despicable traits in humanity. Sometimes this generation of wack jobs makes me regret humanity's creation, surely even god could not have predicted that mankind would reach this level of stupidity. It would have been better if we were all spread across the planets so that the races never encountered each other. It's too much! retards from different races wishing to genocide each other, females behaving like men, men behaving like females and the planet slowly dying whilst we bicker amongst ourselves. I envy the invitation that the worthless iblis was given to live in jannah whilst his retarded race was destroying the earth in a time before mankind's existence came to be. Instead i would not be stupid enough to get myself kicked out for petty jealousy when i could just spend my days exploring jannah...sigh....End times are truly a fascinating time to be alive but also the worst time to be alive.

:lawd::meleshame:

Please provide evidence...I'm just curious and hungry for knowledge.

FreeSadIridescentshark-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending