"White star in Somalia's flag represents African freedom" - UK Foreign Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people have zero knowledge of Somali history and culture yet they have the audacity to tell us how to govern ourselves. :snoop:

They know all well what the 5 point star means, they were one of the main reasons the 5 points even exist kkkkk

On the other hand, i heard that the two cheetahs on the somali coat of arms are for the italian and british somalilands, is that right?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'm more concerned about the Somali's embarrassing themselves in the comment section of that tweet. God cursed Somalis with Social Media.

They know all well what the 5 point star means, they were one of the main reasons the 5 points even exist kkkkk

On the other hand, i heard that the two cheetahs on the somali coat of arms are for the italian and british somalilands, is that right?
They're actually leopards but yeah you're correct about the meaning.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Interesting, didn't know the story behind the coat of arms :ehh:

Lions where already taken by habeshas:kodaksmiley:

The brits know very well what the star represents, they want to spread mis-info on purpose to keep our nation divided.
:farole:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
There is an individual in the comment section of that tweet who calls him/herself "Deplorable Somalian"(pro-Trump reference) and describes him/herself as "big fan of president Ronald Reagan and Said Barre"...:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending