White south africans pissed watching blacks sacrifice sheep to ancestors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
South africa s just so fucked up these days. White south africans hired private security to kick blacks off a beach in cape town and the blacks decided it was best to sacrifice a sheep in protest.
:gucciwhat:

If I was white and lived in that area, then I would shut the f*ck up.

And this only further proves my point, people care about stupid animals more than actual human beings. Nigga, you are about to eat steak, but protest for a fucking sheep? 5,4 million people have died in Congo in the last years, but no one cares about them. But if a lion, a fucking gorilla or a sheep gets killed, then everybody loses their minds.

If I was white and lived in that area, then I would shut the f*ck up.

And this only further proves my point, people care about stupid animals more than actual human beings. Nigga, you are about to eat steak, but protest for a fucking sheep? 5,4 million people have died in Congo in the last years, but no one cares about them. But if a lion, a fucking gorilla or a sheep gets killed, then everybody loses their minds.
I don't care about the sheep! it's the fact that whites are stupid enough to interact with these violent and angry racist black south africans. If it was a somali alone surrounded by them then they would have killed them and burnt them. Honestly white SA have it better than most in SA! if i was them i would leave the country before i get hung up on a tree like some miskeen somali trying to make a living in that hell hole.

:manny:

Apollo

VIP
White people brought crime to South Africa, they brought things they know we would be tempted to steal, just to make us look bad’, General Kehla Sithole

images-33.jpg

The South African Police Commissioner General Kehla Sithole says he blames white people for coming to South Africa.

Speaking at a police briefing on Monday, Sithole told about five hundred police officers in attendance at a conference in Pretoria that if it wasn’t for white people, there would be no crime in South Africa.

They brought TVs, cars, jewellery, and other things our people will be tempted to steal, if it wasn’t for that, our people were never going to learn to steal, they all of this to make us look bad

“We are now fixing this country, but first, we must fix the past. White people came here, they tricked us and stole our land, we must first fix that by giving land to our people” he said.

The commissioner says he wholeheartedly supports land expropriation without compensation, as it is a means to an end.

“Without it, we can never fix this country,” the commissioner said.

https://www.abcnews.co.za/2018/10/white-people-brought-crime-to-south.html?m=1

:dead:

White people brought crime to South Africa, they brought things they know we would be tempted to steal, just to make us look bad’, General Kehla Sithole

images-33.jpg

The South African Police Commissioner General Kehla Sithole says he blames people for coming to South Africa.

Speaking at a police briefing on Monday, Sithole told about five hundred police officers in attendance at a conference in Pretoria that if it wasn’t for white people, there would be no crime in South Africa.

They brought TVs, cars, jewellery, and other things our people will be tempted to steal, if it wasn’t for that, our people were never going to learn to steal, they all of this to make us look bad

“We are now fixing this country, but first, we must fix the past. White people came here, they tricked us and stole our land, we must first fix that by giving land to our people” he said.

The commissioner says he wholeheartedly supports land expropriation without compensation, as it is a means to an end.

“Without it, we can never fix this country,” the commissioner said.

https://www.abcnews.co.za/2018/10/white-people-brought-crime-to-south.html?m=1

:dead:

Damn, that was a really low iq argument. In other words, he says that if they stayed poor and primitive, then they would never have the need to steal? That is next level stupid, man...

I thought his name was Shithole at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending