White South Africans petition Trump to let them in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumal

hyde
Zimbabwe 2.0

once they leave South Africa the Bantus (who aren't native to South Africa) will starve and kill each other.

tumal

hyde
I love how they highlighted compatibility to sell themselves :liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:
the Bantus in South Africa hate anyone who tries to help them, just like them killing Somalis who open up stores and companies in their country which would help their economy, this is what happens when you have a sub 70 IQ

Keo

VIP
Zimbabwe 2.0

once they leave South Africa the Bantus (who aren't native to South Africa) will starve and kill each other.
Although it is true but it's something white people spew. Are you sure you're Somali.

Jeesto

VIP
Madows are truly xoolo.
Do they realize the consequences of kicking out the white farmers and how it will hurt their economy? :farmajoyaab:

They didn't even know what fruits and vegetables were let alone farming before the cadaan man came to the shores of southern Africa:mahubowtf:

tumal

hyde
Although it is true but it's something white people spew. Are you sure you're Somali.
>something white people
>it's always white people muh muh

stop blaming whites for everything

go to South Africa and try to a be farmer or open a store as a Somali they will kill you, most of the white people in South Africa are poor and are treated like shit just like the Somalis who live in South Africa. Those Bantus are savage monkeys

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Just because white people spew it it's not wrong. These South Africans are making decisions based on emotions, the white farmers are far more experienced and if their land is seized they should be adequately compensated.

DRACO

VIP
Just because white people spew it it's not wrong. These South Africans are making decisions based on emotions, the white farmers are far more experienced and if their land is seized they should be adequately compensated.
You got those radical brainwashed EFF supporters pushing for this. ANC is trying to delay and minimise the effects of this .

Whites are pretty lucly that Mandela was the president snd chose to forgive and forget .

A wrong man might’ve chosen a different path...

Also they have better living standard than the blacks today...

But I don’t blame them that whites have naturally higher ambition than the bantu blacks, they want order more than anyone else...

Keo

VIP
But they are using this as a justification to keep the status quo the way it is. Plus, I'm almost certain that they stole those lands during apartheid. If that's the case then why should they be compensated? It's the blacks taking back what's rightfully theirs. Don't let your hate for Bantus / South Africans cloud your judgement. As much as you hate them, you can't deny that their country is being run behind the scenes by these white South Africans to create a little utopia for them while the blacks suffer.

Last edited:
Zimbabwe 2.0

It won't be like Zimbabwe.

South Africa is at a far more developed state and the blacks there have gained sufficient knowledge to run a second world economy.

They can seize all the white property without much problems.

South Africa is at a far more developed state and the blacks there have gained sufficient knowledge to run a second world economy.

The problem is those blacks have tribalism, it could descend into caos quickly.

tumal

hyde

you think these people are capable of running a society? lol goodluck f*ck them and I can't wait until all the immigrants including the afrikaners leave

The problem is those blacks have tribalism, it could descend into caos quickly.

Go to South Africa, the blacks there are at a higher level than anywhere in Africa. They can easily run the country without white help.

you think these people are capable of running a society? lol goodluck f*ck them and I can't wait until all the immigrants including the afrikaners leave

Unrepresentative, they have millions of educated blacks and can tap into labour resources from the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa where millions of graduates are available.

I hope South African Blacks oppress them and seize all their property.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
But they are using this as a justification to keep the status quo the way it is. Plus, I'm almost certain that they stole those lands during apartheid. If that's the case then why should they be compensated? It's the blacks taking back what's rightfully theirs. Don't let your hate for Bantus / South Africans cloud your judgement. As much as you hate them, you can't deny that their country is being run behind the scenes by these white South Africans to create a little utopia for them while the blacks suffer.
It was their ancestors that took the land not them, it would destroy livelihoods which support the economy. I think it's wrong to give out land based on race Zimbabwe has already tried this and it failed. White South Africans are a minority now and they are decreasing every year, blacks have better representation and access to social utilities this is just theft. These lands were cultivated long before apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending