White South African journalist tells Zimbabwean to go back to his own country

A lot of black South Africans seem to agree lol

1713746307751.jpeg

1713746325828.jpeg

1713746348629.jpeg

Last edited:

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
Kenyans and South Africans will never fail when it comes to having a coon off, these zulus would rather bash another nigga that looks like them then call out the guy who red lined him into a hut💀

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't want to end up in South Africa. There are a lot of good people there, but some of them are very dangerous.

Still blew my mind when I saw a news report about something like this. Black South Africans saying to an interviewer that they have no problems with their white daddy but get violent to other blacks because "they took our jobs". 🤣

Not caring how bad this makes them look. Like a bunch of animals that miss apartheid. So much for being pan african.

Screenshot_20240422_083632_Samsung Internet.jpg

This shit getting 4k likes hahaha.

Last edited:
No such thing as pan africanism in africa when it comes to matters of national interests, sa blacks hate black migrants more than they do whites. I remember an indian kenyan talking like this about somali kenyans which was met with agreements from black kenyans and the pathetic somalians were crying about it and telling her to get out of africa.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Kkkk if we’re being deadass these cadaans arrived in Cape region during the same time as a lot of these Bantu tribes like Zulu. Only Khoisan are OG’s in the land & we know what happened to those yaryars.

It’s basically her country just as much as the rest of the population so she has every right to tell the Zimbabwe nigga to piss off
1713785887497.png

Last edited:
No such thing as pan africanism in africa when it comes to matters of national interests, sa blacks hate black migrants more than they do whites. I remember an indian kenyan talking like this about somali kenyans which was met with agreements from black kenyans and the pathetic somalians were crying about it and telling her to get out of africa.
Oh damn. There's a somalispot topic about this?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
White South Africans were in South Africa before Zimbabweans tho

Africa is not one country it’s a continent
Each Blackman has their own country they are not entitled to another country just because of their skin color

bohom

Here to chill
White South Africans were in South Africa before Zimbabweans tho

Africa is not one country it’s a continent
Each Blackman has their own country they are not entitled to another country just because of their skin color
Exactamente

People need to stop using American identity politics outside of America.

If a Gosha or an Cadcad went up to an Oromo and told them to get out of Somalia you know I and all of this forum would be cheering

bohom

Here to chill
America is too influential, france is a whole different ball game. They act if "race" does not exist, yet they treat minorities worse than in the UK. It has it flaws but it's works much better
The issue is the racial dynamics of America are unlike any other country in the world.

So it doesn't make sense to import their specific racial ideologies to other countries that don't have the same dynamics.

Identity politics has gone too far.

Kkkk if we’re being deadass these cadaans arrived in Cape region during the same time as a lot of these Bantu tribes like Zulu. Only Khoisan are OG’s in the land & we know what happened to those yaryars.

It’s basically her country just as much as the rest of the population so she has every right to tell the Zimbabwe nigga to piss off View attachment 325849

I'm sorry but that's a ridiculous argument.

The Bantus were in what is now South Africa 1300 years before the Dutch arrived in the Cape.

What does it matter if an entirely alien population (not indigenous to the continent) expanded into a specific region that a group (that actually belongs in that continent) would eventually expand into anyhow?

No European population would accept this line of argument about any inch of European territory.

Plus, the Bantus of South Africa are heavily admixed with the Khoikhoi and the San, so that is literally their land

Trending