White Republican American: Somalis were the most cruel slave traders in all of Africa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali alt right fought everyone. Why did you guys do this? You know light skin cadcads are sensitive. It's probably that guy in the YT comment section on Speaker's Corner always attacking Somalis and screaming about Darood and Hawiye occupiers

hhhhh his user name is Quraish and he says Ras gamboni to zeila is arab land.

didnt know cadcads are that sensitive.

View attachment 70790 View attachment 70789
What “factz” does is what you accuse me of doing. The ancient roman knew what’s up. Atleast I Apollo sources don’t contradict each other. I’m starting it! A Reer Xamar exit. We introduced you to civilization bro. Say thank you atleast.
What your doing is ignorant and childish. Your throwing random sources around to those that aren't really well versed in their history and hoping to convince them of your narrative. Yet when challenged by someone who is aware of their history and has access to sources that refute your claim you resort to claiming fake news!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What your doing is ignorant and childish. Your throwing random sources around to those that aren't really well versed in their history and hoping to convince them of your narrative. Yet when challenged by someone who is aware of their history and has access to sources that refute your claim you resort to claiming fake news!

Sxb, read his sources properly. It's talking about Rhapta and Azania which is modern-day Swahili coast. It's not talking about the Somali coast.

This is what ancient Somalia was known as. The Somali peninsula was called Barbara region and was named after the Berbera city. They were distinct from the Axumites and Azanians.

ra9PVimhTmuqnSF_EA3ILw.png

Sxb, read his sources properly. It's talking about Rhapta and Azania which is modern-day Swahili coast. It's not talking about the Somali coast.

This is what ancient Somalia was known as. The Somali peninsula was called Barbara region and was named after the Berbera city. They were distinct from the Axum and Azania.

ra9PVimhTmuqnSF_EA3ILw.png
I can't be asked. He simply stated that his ppl brought civilisation to us, which is completely wrong and ignorant.

That killed the conversation right there. Is a history revisionist.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I can't be asked. He simply stated that his ppl brought civilisation to us, which is completely wrong and ignorant.

That killed the conversation right there. Is a history revisionist.

Agreed, that is pure revisionism. You know what's even more hilarious? You'll not find a single place in Somalia named after the Arabs but you can find many places in Yemen named after the Somalis.

Named after Somalis

As Sumal Bani Ayub
Bayt Az Zaylah
Saylah
As Saylah as Sufla
Az Zayli'i
Az Zaylah al 'Ulya
Bayt Zayli'
Mujrib as Sumali
As Sumal

Sumal/Sumali are Arab terms of saying Somali and Zaylah/Zaylahi are a reference to people from Zeila. Basically, Somali saints from Zeila had nicknames called Zaylahi and founded these towns in Yemen.

U9HWhmJ.jpg

Example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Luḩayyah

Agreed, that is pure revisionism. You know what's even more hilarious? You'll not find a single place in Somalia named after the Arabs but you can find many places in Yemen named after the Somalis.

Named after Somalis

As Sumal Bani Ayub
Bayt Az Zaylah
Saylah
As Saylah as Sufla
Az Zayli'i
Az Zaylah al 'Ulya
Bayt Zayli'
Mujrib as Sumali
As Sumal

Sumal/Sumali are Arab terms of saying Somali and Zaylah/Zaylahi are a reference to people from Zeila. Basically, Somali saints from Zeila had nicknames called Zaylahi and founding these towns in Yemen.

U9HWhmJ.jpg

Example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Luḩayyah
Exactly. Even the quran mentions the story of the east africans conquering arabia until mecca and yet there is no evidence of arab conquest of somali land.

:mjlol:

Those “random” sources are from the same exact book! The only ones being revisionist is you. Of course you quote Wikipedia where anybody can edit it.

Those “random” sources are from the same exact book! The only ones being revisionist is you. Of course you quote Wikipedia where anybody can edit it.
I never quoted you once. Stop lying!!. These books did not mention somalia. As @Factz Stated correctly those sources ring refer to azania which is tanzania. Also stop tagging me! i already told you i'm a busy student and am not well versed in my history but i can guarantee you what you claim is false. Argue with some of the senior members here and they will tear your arguments to shreds.

Again just like a coward revisionist you challenge ppl with no time or proper knowledge of their history in hopes of convincing them of your lies.

:camby:

I never quoted you once. Stop lying!!. These books did not mention somalia. As @Factz Stated correctly those sources ring refer to azania which is tanzania. Also stop tagging me! i already told you i'm a busy student and am not well versed in my history but i can guarantee you what you claim is false. Argue with some of the senior members here and they will tear your arguments to shreds.

Again just like a coward revisionist you challenge ppl with no time or proper knowledge of their history in hopes of convincing them of your lies.

:camby:
When the hell did I tag you jackass. They just spout lies without sources.

Can I tell you something? All your sources say Arabs had trade and cultural links with east Africa which is true but you keep posting the same source that talks about Azania which is modern-day Swahili coast, not Somali coast.

Here are the sources for ancient Somalia. Proto-Somalis have always settled on their coast and have always engaged in advanced trading. That also includes the Benadir coast. You can read below.

LWTV2XA.png
Can you explain to me why Sarapion is GREEK name?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why are there any sources at all that say Arabs founded Mogadishu? Especially ancient sources?

There isn't any ancient texts stating that. People create false traditions to make themselves feel better.

This source perfectly debunks the false traditions created by the Benadiri community claiming that they founded and built Mogadishu when in fact, they got permission from the local native Somalis to settle in one particular neighbourhood and paid tribute to the local Somali rulers just to stay. On top of that, the native Somalis retained their numerical and political dominance in Mogadishu. The Muslim immigrants didn't found or rule shit, same applies for Zeila and other coastal cities across Somalia.

These Muslim immigrants eventually became assimilated and intermarried quickly and became Somalized Arabs. There is a reason why your people speak Somali today.

upload_2017-1-8_21-38-48-png.11360

upload_2017-1-8_23-4-16-png.11368

Can you explain to me why Sarapion is GREEK name?

As for "Sarapion". It wasn't called Sarapion. The Greeks simply named every city they have traded with to establish records. They done that with Indians, Azanians, Arabs, Persians and other coastal provinces around the world. However, their records explain how ancient Somalis operated and it's no different to today.

PPwQjFx.png

4359E717-CBB5-441F-89F0-BBF74875E323.jpeg
7B3A57A0-D9CE-47F3-A9AD-E481232F5C17.jpeg
B8DCA60C-4EF1-46E1-BF09-E9D8C20CFD02.jpeg
There isn't any ancient texts stating that. People create false traditions to make themselves feel better.

This source perfectly debunks the false traditions created by the Benadiri community claiming that they founded and built Mogadishu when in fact, they got permission from the local native Somalis to settle in one particular neighbourhood and paid tribute to the local Somali rulers just to stay. On top of that, the native Somalis retained their numerical and political dominance in Mogadishu. The Muslim immigrants didn't found or rule shit, same applies for Zeila and other coastal cities across Somalia.

These Muslim immigrants eventually became assimilated and intermarried quickly and became Somalized Arabs. There is a reason why your people speak Somali today.

upload_2017-1-8_21-38-48-png.11360

upload_2017-1-8_23-4-16-png.11368

As for "Sarapion". It wasn't called Sarapion. The Greeks simply named every city they have traded with to establish records. They done that with Indians, Azanians, Arabs, Persians and other coastal provinces around the world. However, their records explain how ancient Somalis operated and it's no different to today.

PPwQjFx.png
There’s are major hole in your hypothesis. Portuguese visited Barawa and “Mogodaxo” in the 1500s. Look at what they wrote. Looks like your making up stuff as you go along. In what world are Somalis considered moors? Even a white guy who visited southern Somalia said the cities were Arab run!

Attachments

• B48083AF-1282-40F6-847B-3B4260EA029F.jpeg
    B48083AF-1282-40F6-847B-3B4260EA029F.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts