White Republican American: Somalis were the most cruel slave traders in all of Africa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:siilaanyolaugh: Better they know who you are and accept what a small segment of your population did than pretend to be an SJW riddled with so much guilt that you have to bastardize your history and your hair with a bad dye job.
Better yet.....who the f*ck is related to these girls!!!!!

How the f*ck can you call yourself a male relatives if you have these hoes in your family. I propose a ban list for certain diaspora Somalis.

1b723af0fa3c845fb0f519070ff191cfcb53d699_hq.gif

RealisticDiscreteKid-size_restricted.gif

UK Xalimos.:bell:

@Kodeen I see why you UK Faraaxs have gone mad now with the mindis

Bruv, what can I do?

I can't unsee it. This place exposed it. Legit every single Xalimo online and offline from the UK is a weirdo mess.
It's ALWAYS the UK. Even on Somalispot the extra bookey ones are British.

Canadian xalimos might rob you and talk like men, but they're ok inside the head at least

Somali alt right fought everyone. Why did you guys do this? You know light skin cadcads are sensitive. It's probably that guy in the YT comment section on Speaker's Corner always attacking Somalis and screaming about Darood and Hawiye occupiers

Occupiers uno says the majority Indian Arab Bantu mutt "Somali" monstrosity :trumpsmirk:

Somali alt right fought everyone. Why did you guys do this? You know light skin cadcads are sensitive. It's probably that guy in the YT comment section on Speaker's Corner always attacking Somalis and screaming about Darood and Hawiye occupiers
Must be sad knowing your a langaab clan are one plane ticket away from being kicked out of land your squatting on.

The list will continue to be updated.

2yd5kn.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's looking bad guys. Soon we will not be able to guilt these cadaans anymore damn it all to hell. They're clocking on. This is from 2017 and I didn't notice :bell:

His tweets about Ilhan Omar:

They even know about the Bantu populations of Somalia :jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By "Her" this poor Cadaan means our own Miss Model Hamdia Ahmed?????

And then he said-- "If she is "Bantu" sooooooooooooooo are we going to not assume the dark miss hamdia is Bantu? I am assuming she is "Bantu" anyway, unless she proves me wrong

Last edited:
She is half Benadiri.. those guys got rich on the Indian Ocean slave trade. Let's not sweep that under the rug.

She probably has recent ancestors who owned and/or sold slaves.

She might have Bantu ancestors. The white dude is more woke than we are:faysalwtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Better yet.....who the f*ck is related to these girls!!!!!

How the f*ck can you call yourself a male relatives if you have these hoes in your family. I propose a ban list for certain diaspora Somalis.

View attachment 70748

Twitter is the source of the outbreak. It creates echo chambers full of hive-minds. Some members of the diaspora are more susceptible to the infection. Especially, those that reject their culture or faith in favour of acceptance by those who believe in a crayola based identity and the perversion of history to suit a false narrative.

Even the madows blast them for swagger jacking. It seems so forced. And no one likes a cultural migrant that begs other groups.

Twitter is the source of the outbreak. It creates echo chambers full of hive-minds. Some members of the diaspora are more susceptible to the infection. Especially, those that reject their culture or faith in favour of acceptance by those who believe in a crayola based identity and the perversion of history to suit a false narrative.

Even the madows blast them for swagger jacking. It seems so forced. And no one likes a cultural migrant that begs other groups.
Didn't they get exposed for being racist to Asians and black girls just a few weeks ago. Just shows you that some of these Somalis are not genuine in support for movements they rep. They just use it to beg other groups whilst bashing them behind closed doors.

02AB4A74-6595-4E8B-9710-74DDB7AD0A28.jpeg
Nice try troll.

We both know your ancestors walked with their eyes kept on the floor in our markets.

:ulyin::mjlol:
Sorry bro! My ancestors CONTROLLED East Africa/ East African trade. We blessed you guys. How about a Reer Xamar Exit. You guys need us more than we need you.

Attachments

• 70224963-9022-4F9B-9329-16614586E814.jpeg
    70224963-9022-4F9B-9329-16614586E814.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 8B04429D-F925-405F-B1DA-EC4B97519105.jpeg
    8B04429D-F925-405F-B1DA-EC4B97519105.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 126
6EB2B548-8305-4C3E-A24B-5DBF63FC4352.jpeg
2076B946-D4A5-426D-A794-16D87A12C3C2.jpeg
That doesn't prove shit. Debate @Factz Or @Apollo You. Don't just throw random shit around and claim kangz bullshit!
Banaderi ppl were poor beggers selling cheap stuff in our markets by the grace and mercy of the somali ppl.

:chrisfreshhah:
What “factz” does is what you accuse me of doing. The ancient roman knew what’s up. Atleast I Apollo sources don’t contradict each other. I’m starting it! A Reer Xamar exit. We introduced you to civilization bro. Say thank you atleast.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
View attachment 70790 View attachment 70789
What “factz” does is what you accuse me of doing. The ancient roman knew what’s up. Atleast I Apollo sources don’t contradict each other. I’m starting it! A Reer Xamar exit. We introduced you to civilization bro. Say thank you atleast.

Can I tell you something? All your sources say Arabs had trade and cultural links with east Africa which is true but you keep posting the same source that talks about Azania which is modern-day Swahili coast, not Somali coast.

Here are the sources for ancient Somalia. Proto-Somalis have always settled on their coast and have always engaged in advanced trading. That also includes the Benadir coast. You can read below.

LWTV2XA.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending